Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

Someone walked to the balcony of the other house that I saw from my peripheral view, I turned around and oh my gosh! This guy was hot. He must have woken up just now and was shirtless and stretching his arms. He had dark brown hairs that was messy right now. I was definitely drooling and staring until I realized he spotted me and I turned around pretending that I didn't see him and laughed at what I was doing a minute ago.

Whole morning I did nothing except sit in the ground floor living room watching movies or timely talking to my parents. We had a dinner tonight with some business partner of my dad and also to celebrate my arrival. It was at a fancy restaurant, at 7pm so I got up and headed up to get ready. I chose a black body hugging dress with a slit starting from the knee. I have short hair which reached just under my shoulders with a few strands of red hair. It was naturally wavy so I needn't do anything to it. I took a silver clutch with my phone and other stuff in it. Once ready I headed downstairs.

"You look elegant" "Thanks mother" I said smiling. "Shall we?" both me and my mother smiled and nodded walking to the door.

We got in our Mercedes which I loved, it is a black SUV with my dad driving and my mom sitting in the front beside the driver's seat and I sat comfortably behind.

The restaurant screamed rich. We walked in and my father led us to a table with three men and a woman sitting all facing their back towards us.

"Luca!" My dad called once we were standing beside them. The man got up and looked at us, "Evening Orlando" "Evening" they shook their hands. Then Luca's eyes shifted to my mother and he greeted her and then to me, "You must be Illira" I nodded and exchanged smiles. "Please sit down" I got to the opposite seats of them by the window facing the road but we were in second floor of the restaurant.

I lifted my head from my lap to only see the same man I was drolling at in the morning. He pretty sure recognized me too because he smirked at me. Damn it Illira! What kind of first impression did you give!?

"This is my beautiful wife, Viola, as you know and these are my sons, Gabrielle and Lorenzo" Luca introduced me to them and I shook my head. "I'm Illira" I smiled and shook hands with all of them. So his name is Lorenzo...no wonder he is this hot, his name itself screams hot.

Make sure to like, share, comment and rate :)