Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Next morning I woke up way too early and it happened again the next day, it became like a habit to wake up at 3 or 4 am. I didn't fall asleep till 1 am or even later and woke up that early. Nothing really happened in the first week here. But the silence was more nerve-wrecking. Enzo used to climb up the stairs and look through the window to check on me at midnight when he thinks I'm asleep but I actually stay awake. Sometimes I look through my window and see him there but as soon as he looks back I close the curtains. Nowadays whenever he is home he sits by his window or on his balcony.

Today I needed to get my medicines for anxiety and went to the meds store, I started taking them after I came back here. When I got out I felt someone's presence behind me, it was the same as the time in Amsterdam. Black outfit, hood, stalking me. I ran to my house, it was a mere one minute walk so I could escape him but the problem is that he knows my house now. Once home I put extra locks on every door and locked all the balcony doors. I thought whoever that was could climb up and get to me.

I was scared and sat on my bed with my legs pulled to my chest, I kept my head on my knees and prayed that nothing happens. After mere five minutes I heard screams of my mother, I started crying because I guessed what was happening. It was either my mother's life or mine right now, without any doubt I would choose to save my mother but my legs weren't moving out of fear. My phone had fell off my hand when I rushed to my room and it isn't switching on since then. I kept praying and crying in my dark room with curtains closed and lights off. I heard banging on my door and I started crying more, I knew this was it.