Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

First I went in and oh the faces, "Before you ask, I had to take a call, it was important so I took that long." "Is everything okay, daughter?" "yes, dad. Just that I need to send an important document and it's at home" Just then Lorenzo walked in, as planned. "Sorry, I have to head out because there's a meeting that couldn't be postponed any further and I need to head to the office now." Everyone gave sad looks at both of us and I was trying soo hard to hide my laugh.

"Okay Lorenzo, you may go" his father said and Lorenzo nodded. "Wait, umm, I need to get a document from my home and it's urgent so would you mind dropping me home?" "Yes, sure. I wouldn't mind." I smiled and so did others. "Okay goodbye dears" "Bye" we both said together.

"Okay that went unexpectedly easy!!" He gestured to the valet parking in charge to bring his car. "Yep, I'm good at planning" he said winking and again I rolled my eyes.

"Can I call you Enzo? Lorenzo is a huge name" "Sure" "come on the car is here"

Holy shit this car is beautiful and sexy! It's a red sports car which shines brighter than diamonds. Once inside I opened the roof before Enzo could say anything and he laughed at me.

Man this car drives faster than jet! "If you don't slow down then we'll surely die!!" I said semi-joking and he laughed. "I have driven double this speed and am still alive so don't worry" I removed my hair falling on my face and tugged it behind my ear. "Hold tight Amore" I was confused at first but then oh my god he sped up the car and my breath stopped. "Are you trying to kill us Mister?" I We both laughed and then eventually it was fun. I stood up on my seat and closed my eyes letting the fast wind absorb me. "It's soo fun Enzo!" I looked down at him and he chuckled, "I know, I know" I again sat down.

"Where are we going?" "Do you like art galleries?" "yes! Are we going to one?" "yes" I had a huge grin on my face. When I was little I used to spend hours in galleries.

When we got in the city areas he slowed down and the sudden warmth of the city felt good on my frozen cheeks. He stopped in front of an entrance and got out. The person working there as valet opened my side and I thanked him. 

Make sure to like, share, comment and rate :)