Chapter 5.

Chapter 5

Enzo handed him the keys and put a hand on my back lightly and led me inside. It was a huge beautiful area indeed.

A tall, beautiful woman walked to us and greeted Enzo, "Hello Mr. Adamos" He nodded and led me further to the gallery. We walked rounds and stopped momentarily. Enzo got a call and he said me to sit on a bench opposite to the painting we were seeing and then he went to take the call. The painting was of a girl standing on Cliffside and the sky showing beautiful shades of yellow, it was deep, it felt like the girl in the painting was deciding on what would happen if she jumped off right now and never came back later. I was lost in my thoughts when the same woman who greeted Enzo before we came here interrupted my thoughts. I turned to her, "May I help you?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" "Who?" "Mr.Adamos" "No...why would you think so?" I said shockingly. "Just like that, sorry." "No, wait. Why would you ask that?" "Because...because let it be ma'am. I'm sorry that I asked that." She said that and walked away. I was utterly confused but let it go.

After a while of looking around my legs were aching and so we went back to the car and drove back. I fell asleep in the car and Enzo woke me up once we were outside our houses.

"Thank you for this amazing night, Enzo" I walked inside my house. It was 11pm and I tip toed to my room so that no one woke up. After taking off the dress and taking a shower, I felt extra tired and changed to my satin red night suit. I looked through my window to check on my hot neighbor and his room light was on but curtains were closed so I groaned and offed my lights and crashed on my bed. 

Make sure to like, share, comment and rate :)