Chapter 13.

Chapter 13

Today marked three months since I am in Amsterdam, I thought numerous times of going back to Italy and even booked tickets last month out of frustration but just when I was about to leave I left sick and Linda went through an accident, also the flower shop fell in my hands while she was injured. It was like everything was telling me not to go. I got out of my bed, took a shower and put on my gym outfit. I joined a gym since I wasn't doing any physical activities. I got out of my house and put on headphones, I felt someone following me, I stopped the song but kept the headphones on to pretend to not notice the man. Then I looked from my peripheral view and saw a man wearing all black with a hood over his head. I panicked and ran, the person ran too, I hid behind a wall and immediately called Enzo hoping he'd pickup but he didn't I tried again and again and again but nothing.

Then I was going to call the cops because that was the only option I had, I didn't want to get involved with police but now there was no other option. Handing a gangster to police wouldn't be the best option. I would get into more trouble. I was debating with myself when I felt someone pull me out of the lane I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth. I turned around and saw Enzo, I immediately hugged him.

"Shh...you're fine" "How did you find me?" "From the other members of the gang" "How did they get to know?" I did everything to hide my identity. I changed my name too, I was Lily here and not Illira. "Tracked some hospital register" damn it! It must have been when I admitted Linda in the hospital with my father's card.

"Come with me" I nodded and he led me through tiny gaps between houses and to the back door of my house. "They know where you live too, so you need to get out of here as soon as possible." I was about to ask questions but he stopped me and said to hurry up. I took two suitcases and filled one with my favorite clothes, the other with electronics and an album with my memories in Amsterdam. I looked behind me and closed my eyes, even if I stayed here for few months, it felt good staying here.

Enzo took one of my suitcases and we headed out of the house. He changed my number before going to the airport. "Where are we going Enzo?" he ignored, I asked again and again ignored. I forcefully turned him towards me, "Tell me where are we going?" he looked behind me at the window and said, "There's no 'we' here, I'll be returning to Italy while you will be going to Georgia." "Stop the car" I said to the driver. "What!?" Enzo said but I again said the driver to stop and he did. I got out of the car and Enzo followed me.