Chapter 16.

Chapter 16.

I saw through my window to see that no one was on my balcony so I thought to run from there. I tip toed and opened that door, I locked it from outside and ran down the stairs, I looked back but again continued to run. I caught my breath after a while and dropped to a pavement and cried louder, I lost my mother and I chose to run away instead of checking on her, I was found and could be killed anytime, everything is soo messed up. Everything is my mistake, my mother's death is my fault. She didn't deserve this.

I saw a figure in front of me and I looked up, it was Enzo! I got up and hugged him. He hugged back and rubbed circles on my back and it was comforting. "I-I-I killed my mo-mother" I said crying and breaking down. "Shh" he shush me and picked me up from the ground in bridal style and took me to his car.

"I want to go to my mum" he drove to my house and held onto my hand the entire time. I entered the house and fell on my knees, there were pools of blood of maids and then my mother, she was shot and stabbed both. I started crying badly, my world collapsed totally. I got up with a lot of courage and turned to Enzo but then the house telephone ringed, I picked it up and my body went numb, the phone dropped from my hand. It shattered to pieces.