Chapter 9.

Chapter 9

POV of Lorenzo

I pulled her out of her seat and her eyes were closed and she kept saying the same thing repeatedly. She had a cut on her head and it was bleeding. What did this girl get herself into.

"Open your eyes" I said sternly, she didn't open. I repeated again but louder. She opened but didn't look up, her eyes head was bowing down and she kept telling to not hurt her.

"Look at me. Illira" "I said look at me" She is one of a disobedient person. "Don't make me make you do things in my way, Illira" I said seriously and in a low tone. She didn't obey. I took out my gun and pointed it to her head. "LOOK AT ME!" she looked up with red eyes and tear marks on her cheeks. The blood was now flowing more, it was bad definitely.

"Do you happen to know what kind of danger you are in now?!" "If anyone else have seen you there and they tell our boss then you'll be dead! Do you understand that!?" She again had tears rolling down her eyes. "Please don't hurt me Enzo" I got annoyed at this point, "Do you think I'll hurt you!? If I wanted to then I would have shot you by now!" her eyes were slowly closing and I put the gun back in my pocket and by then she had fainted. I caught her, and took her to my car. I checked her pulse and it was fine.

"Illira? Illira?" I kept trying to wake her up but she wasn't. I drove her to my mansion that only I knew about. It was like my safehouse. Taking her home right now wouldn't be possible as anyone could see her and ask questions.

I took her in my arms in bridal style and put her in guest room bed. I took the first aid box and cleaned up her wound, it needed stitched. I had leant these basic medical things because it is frequently needed in this business. After stitching it up and checking any other visible injuries I changed her clothes because it was filled with her blood.

Sitting down beside her and putting her head on my lap, I looked down at her. Only if she knew what kind of trouble she is if anyone told the higher leaders about her. No one is allowed to know about it except the members and if anyone gets to know they're killed even if they are on the other side of the planet. I put my head on the headboard and looked up at the ceiling. Then my phone vibrated in my pocket, this number was my mafia number and I knew what was to come, a tear rolled down my eye at the thought of what was to come. I put her head slowly on the pillow and walked out of the room. I picked up my phone and tears never stopped rolling down my eyes while I was being said to kill 'the girl who saw today's incident'. I said a 'I'll try to find her' and hung up the phone. I started feeling connected to her but damn luck she is now my prey. I sat on the chair in my balcony and just sat there in blank.