Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

I again overslept today, I was basically on holidays right now with no school or office to take care of. I woke up at 1pm and stretched my arms and yawned. All I needed right now was a refreshing coffee. I made a cup of coffee and put it for cooling down a little while I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I took the cup to the balcony and sat on the swing with legs crossed pressing to my chest. The sun was high up and it was too hot out here so I went back to my room. I sat by my window on a chair and put my legs on the table in front of it. It was like an addiction to me, I kept looking at the window of the other house hoping that I'll see that one man even if it's for a second. After a while I got up and took a shower. I walked down and greeted my mom, dad was in office and the house was empty except us two and some maids.

"Mom, I'm soo bored. Give me some ideas to do something." I screamed to her from the living room sofa so that she could hear in other room.
"Go shopping" "No I have enough clothes, next option" I said groaning.
"Office?" "Geez no, its my long awaited break going on right now" she laughed.
"Sight seeing, maybe?" "I was raised here mom! I don't need to go for sight seeing!"

"Daughter, I have no idea." "Mommmm" I groaned and got up to her. I hugged her and kissed her cheeks. I again headed upstairs and sat on the swing, swinging back and fourth with nothing to do. I looked to my side and saw movements of a person behind the curtains. I could recognize that person talking on their phone. Then the curtains opened and I immediately turned around. They couldn't see me because a wall guarded the terrace of my house and only if someone saw from their terrace they could see me. So, I again peeked see if it was Enzo and indeed he was, standing by the window and talking on his phone. I got giggled like a teenager who had seen her crush and I got off the swing to go to my room. I pretended to not know that he was there and after a while opened my curtains. He stood there looking at other direction and then walked away. I groaned and was pissed and again laid down on my bed. I grabbed a novel and started reading it.