Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

I had a flight in five hours so I climbed in my room through my balcony and left a note saying,

"Hi mom and dad,
I have some problem in London related to my degree and the university has called me. I am heading to London and it is extremely important so I couldn't tell you about it face to face, I don't have much time left for the flight to take off so I'm going. Bye mom and dad, I love you always.
Your daughter,
Illira"

I packed my stuff and got out silently, Enzo had sent another car because he thought his gang members could get suspicious. I cried all the way to the airport. After landing I gave the address Enzo gave me to a taxi driver and he drove me there. It was an apartment and he bought one in the 11th floor. I unlocked the door and the basic stuff were there like bed, refrigerator, fan, TV etc. I dropped my bags and sat on the floor. I messaged Enzo sating that I am in the apartment. He saw the message but didn't reply back. I huffed and laid down on the floor.

I guess I'll take this as a new beginning of my life, where my life is always on line and I could die anytime. I got up and looked around the apartment. Upon entering through the door, the hall led to an open kitchen on the left and living room on the right. If you straight then it led to a guest bedroom on left on left and a small room and straight it led to the master bedroom. It was small but comfy apartment. I entered the master bedroom and it had a balcony which was smaller than my home one but it was still pretty. The hall led to another balcony and the kitchen to another one.

I made a list of the things I need and changed my clothes to jean shorts and a crop top. I put on sneakers and took phone, cash and card, house keys and a sunglass. Once locked the door I headed down and took a cab. I wore the sunglasses and put on the hoodie of my crop top so that no one could recognize me. I had asked the driver to take me to a market area and he dropped me to one with a lot of shops.