Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

"What are you doing Illira?! Get in the car" I stopped and turned around with anger in my eyes, "So this is how my life will be!? Moving from place to place, making temporary friends and always being on the brink of dying and also you ignoring me all the fucking time!! Is this how my life will be!?" I said walking towards him with my eyes filled with anger. "I'd rather die than do this Lorenzo! Kill me right now if this is how my life is going to be"

"I'm trying to save you Illira" he said in a low voice. "Why? Why are you risking your life to save me!?" He didn't reply and I again repeated almost screaming at him. "WHY LORENZO!?WHY?!ANSWER ME YOU SON OF A BITCH" "Is this how you treat the person who helped you?"

"No, this is the way I treat the person who ignored my when I needed emotional support and not just financial support! This is the way I treat the person who pops out of nowhere when I'm in danger but never even answered a call when I was on the brink of falling apart! I needed you to atleast tell me if I was found or not, I was in a whole new city Enzo! Where I knew no one! I felt like I was always followed and if you would have just said once that I was safe then I could have been in peace! You fucked up Enzo! I needed you and you ignored me!" I had tears rolling down my eyes at the end. He tried to wipe them but I stepped back.

"Now you have two options, one, to kill me right now or two, to take me to Italy with you. If it's in my fate to die then I'll rather let out my last breath at the place where I took my first breath" "Don't do this Illira, going to Italy is like a suicide mission and the first one isn't even an option because I'm not doing that" "Then let it be a suicide mission"

He knew he couldn't win this argument and we took a flight to Italy. My heart was in my mouth but I wasn't going to be jumping from place to place in fear of death throughout my life.

Once in Italy, I went to my home, I didn't talk to Enzo the whole drive. "Mom!" "Sweetie I missed you!" "I missed you too mom" we hugged and then I went back up to my room. I huffed and laid on my bed. I knew that maybe I'll never again wake up after I close my eyes now. I started crying, I put out all my emotions that I kept hiding inside me. Even if I look strong, I'm breaking inside. I wish I hadn't wanted to get ice cream that day, I wish I hadn't helped that man to cross the road, I wish I would have left the place instead of sneaking around. Damn me!