Handcuffed To The Alpha

This story belongs to me.  

In other words, no stealing :)

Yea, some R-rated chappies, but I'll warn ya ;)

Co-author Shannon: (MissyS99)

Prologue:

Mittens POV:

My name is Mittens, yea, yea, stupid name. I'm 19 years old and live in London.

Okay, so I'm a werewolf. Our pack is called the Infinite Night pack.

You read all this shit about werewolves being a whole other person, yup, that's bull. We have a normal conscience just like anybody else, that's it though. Wolves are just another form we can become. Most werewolves shift at the age of three, but healthier pups shift earlier.

We have a moon Goddess and she decides our fate. My past? No, I didn't get abused or raped, I had a pretty good Childhood. Obviously I've had struggles and have been hurt, but I don't have a terrible life.

What I look like? Yea, sometimes I eat A LOT but I take pride in my appearance. You may think I'm a freak, but I disagree. I'm awesome.

I have bright blue, long hair and pale blue contacts. I have pale skin, so what? Almost everybody who doesn't have a fake tan in England is chalk.  

My style? Its... Unique. I like to change it up a lot. I'm very versatile. Not to say that some days I'll just wear some shorts and a top, but if I'm going out I'll probably wear something that makes me stand out.

My parents aren't rich snobs, but they're not poor. I live with them at the moment, in a three bedroom house.

I never liked school and never will. I dropped out of everything. I just wanted to be free from having to have a strict schedule and do my shit, you know?

I'm a musician, jeese, I must sound like the typical girl, but I'm not. I'm also into art, but nobody knows about this and nobody is going to find out. K?

I'm heading off to Australia to see my best friend who moved there after finding her mate, she's now engaged. Her names Nya and she's also a werewolf. She's absolutely amazing. She's talented, beautiful and smart.

She found her mate ... Wait, her mate found her, on her sixteenth birthday. He came all the way from Australia to get her, their bond unbreakable. His names Lenox and he's good looking, rich and from what I've heard, he sounds like a great guy.

That's what's supposed to happen; on the females sixteenth birthday, the bond between her and her mate is so strong, no male could resist. 

Mate. I gave up on mine since he never came...

I remember how excited I was on my sixteenth birthday, in the morning with a huge smile on my face and then waiting till 6 in the morning the next day, hoping he was close,but he never came.

In the 3 years without finding him, I lost all hope and coloured my natural blond hair and covered my green eyes. You may call me a fake, I'd call myself optimistic.

__________________________________________________

(A/N there you have it! That was just getting to know the main character really, the story starts in the next chapter.  

The sequel to this book is called 'My Fake Mate'. Please read it once your finished with this story, thanks :)

I've edited this chapter, but if you do find a mistake, please say!)