Handcuffed To The Alpha

Chapter 18

Screams flooded through towns as the huge wolves tore at the peoples necks, killing everyone in sight and taking their gold. Some people had tried to run but none had succeeded. Some people were taken as slaves, whores or knights, But most were brutally killed.

Children didn't stand a chance and the person behind the torture was the Alpha Christian. He had lost his mind and control and the only thing keeping him alive was his need for power. He was completely delusional and thrived for riches.

He would never get enough of everything and would never stop. He was one of the most powerful wolves. A full Alpha. He was the most dangerous creature, feared by many.

Towns, villages and citys were being wiped off of population and marked as Christian's. Australia had almost a quater of their people dead.

Christian was sitting in his room, smiling from behind his window. He was scared of nothing. He wasn't human anymore.

Mittens had easily heard about everything and feared for her child's life. "Puppet, we must leave now; it is not safe." She ushered the frightened child to pack her belongings faster.

Jake stood at the door, watching the two people he loved the most rush around. 'This could all be over for us before it has even begun.' He thought to himself.

Nya and Lenox had already left and were at the airport, waiting for the plane to England. They had said, what could be, their last goodbyes to their best friends. Nya and Lenox held on to each other as people were pushed onto the planes as everyone tried to flee this hell.

Tom had been killed by one of the wolves but he had died happy. And that was something he didn't deserve.

Mittens, Jake and Puppet finally grabbed their one bag and left the, what used to be, beautiful house. They walked down the roads and watched suffering people plead for help.

Mittens held on to Puppet tightly as they both cried, mourning for the dead. Jake tried to be strong for them. He had shifted into his wolf form and protected them from any harm.

Suddenly a well-known Witch came swooping down to them and stood in their way. It was a good Witch.

"STOP!" She cried to them, Panting heavely. "Stop... You can't leave Mittens!"

"What are you talking about?" Mittens voice cracked. They had stopped at the side of the road with shocked expressions.

"You. You have to save us." The Witch shouted. "You may not be the cause of this, but you will end it."

"What are you talking about, I don't understand. This can't be stopped! This is hell on earth." She cried, feeling even worse then she already had. Jake growled at the Witch.

"No. You have to stop this. You must or yours and everybody else's life will be doomed." She said, grabbing Mittens arm.

As soon as the Witch's hand touched Mittens skin, Mittens was transported to another time. "Where am I?!" She screamed.

The floor could no longer be seen as fresh and old blood covered it. The blood was deep and reached her ankles. Bodies were everywhere and for miles on end, all you could see was this.

The smell was rotten and disgusting, so much so that even one with the weakest sense of smell was sure to throw up. The air was clouded with black smoke and when you kept your eyes open for a second your eyes would leak.

"TAKE ME BACK!" Mittens screamed, crying with fright.

"NO! Do you see? Do you see how many people will be killed if you do no risk your life for the people you love? Our world as we know it will be replaced by a hell that can't even be imagined. You will die if you do not try." The Witch told her, not even trying to comfort her. "Puppet will die, Jake will die, your parents will die, Nya and-"

"OKAY! I'll do it. I'll do it." Mittens sobbed.

The Witch nodded and told Mittens what she had to do. "You have to kill him. Kill Christian. You have to stab him through the heart, which is beating by an evil spell. When the heart stops, the spell evaporates and things will be okay. There is one other thing..." She stopped and took a deep breath in. "Breaking the spell will kill Jake."

_______________________________

A/N

So, almost finished.

AGAIN, the

Short chappie!

Don't hate me...

:D