Handcuffed To The Alpha

Handcuffed To The Alpha- Edited

Chapter 7

Mitten's POV:

My body trembled and I felt my palms dampen as I said the words. He's my mate, how can I do this to him. Yet he...never came for me... I shouldn't feel guilty, right?

He looked so sad and then he just ran... And I felt rejection and sadness flow through my body all over again, like the month after my 16th birthday,when I knew he wouldn't come . It was as if I was stuck in a tiny space and couldn't breathe, I started to hyperventilate.

My mate ran.

Then the pain hit and that is all I felt, excruciating, and mind numbing pain. Nothing made sense, I couldn't concentrate on the others, who were trying to calm me down.

Then the howling started, so powerful and filled with pain, my heart broke all over again.

I shifted quickly and ran, knowing it was him, heading in the direction of his scent and the howling.

It was about 10 minutes later and I had not reached him yet, but the howling had stopped. Thank god, I don't think my heart could take any more.

I finally reached a lake, and next to it lay my mate. In all his black wolf goodness. He didn't move or look at me, but I knew he heard me because his ear twitched and a barely audible whine left his muzzle when I came out of the bush.

He was the one I had waited years for. The one I needed. The one I was supposed to be with. The one who was supposed to look for me, to love me.

But he didn't. Instead he ruined everything. He hurt me, and never came looking for me, even though I waited. He caused this; he brought it upon himself. And I should hate him, so much for the pain he had caused.

Yet, even though I wanted to hate him, every fibre in my body forced me towards him and against my better judgement, I lay down and faced the left side of his body.

When my eyes scanned his midnight black form, and found a cut on his leg, which was bleeding. Without even thinking I stuck my neck out and licked it, healing it.

He quickly spun his head round, eyes wide and slightly blank in shock. But there was an underlining of sadness, in his eyes and by the way he was slumped down, you could tell, he was hurting.

I looked back, my feelings of pain, sadness and rejection, appeared to the surface. Which he saw, through my eyes and he averted his eyes, looking anywhere but me.

I stood up on all fours and stared at him, planning to leave quickly. I knew he wouldn't get up and chase me but he still surprised me when he lay there, whimpering, shaking and staring at me with his watery eyes.

I wanted to leave but his constant whimpering made me slightly hesitant.

No! He left me, why's he sad? I shook my large head at him and turned but his cries just got louder.

I took a deep breath through my nose and sat next to him, but didn't look at him at all. The midnight wolf finally stopped whimpering and moved his body close to me, not touching, but close enough to feel the heat radiating from him.

I growled lowly but he made no move to leave me be anytime soon and exhaustion abruptly stopped me from going, trying to find him and the event of the past few days hit me like a tonne of bricks. I lay my head on the soft grass and closed my eyes, his presence drawing me into a peaceful sleep...

----

(A/N this person's identity is a secret, but I want you to read their POV before I introduce the character)

Unknown's POV:

I stand behind a tree, spying on the wolves lying on the ground. One was a huge black male, who had an air of authority and power surrounding him, obviously an alpha-male, and could easily kill me. The other was a little female with a light brown coat of fur.

They were sleeping peacefully, with the Alpha's head resting on her side, in almost a protective manner.

I was about to run toward another tree to get closer to the big house in the near distance, hidden by the trees, my objective to spy on the people living there, but to get there I had to be as silent as I could.

Suddenly, the black wolf jerked awake, twisting his large head around, almost seeing me. I quickly whipped my body behind the tree and held my breath, when I didn't hear any movement I peeped around a tiny bit.

The big one sniffed the air and growled loudly. The Alpha started to get up but the small brown one whined, snuggling closer to his side.

He looked around, but eventually he gave a deep sigh and lay its head down, closing its eyes.

I let out a breath of relief.

I looked back at the wolves. The smaller one was blissfully asleep and it was obvious the two were mates but she didn't seem to be marked.

Was it her? Was the person I've been looking for the wolf in front of me?

I glanced longingly at her, before shifting and darting quickly towards the house.

___________________________________________

(A/N guess who it is :D

And OmyyGodd! Thanks you bitch! My girl shaz.

Dedicated to her 'cause she did the best edit known to man.

So yea! Peace!

Vote-comment-fan? )