Handcuffed To The Alpha

Comment, vote fan :)

Chapter 3

Mitten's POV:

"Baby I love you, and always will." He said, sweeping me into his arms.

I felt my heart squeeze with every word he said. My mind going into an overdrive of emotions.

"But Honey, we can't-" I was cut off by his smooth, deep voice.

"I will fight till I can fight no more for you, Baby."

"I love-"

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed, jumping from my seat but failing and hurting my stomache because of the belt. I was enjoying that dream, why did they have to spoil it!?

Some twat had just pinched my bottom! And, I'm not the best when it comes to sharp pains... Okay, I'm the worst.

I turned over to look at who had done the crime and noticed half the passengers looking at me like I was mental.

"Oi smurf, keep it down over there, some of us are trying to sleep!" Yelled a ten year old.

"Smurfs don't have blue hair you fucktard!" I retorted, snorting. Ha, I showed that idiot. Now who looks like the looser?

A flight attendant quickly tottered over to me. "Excuse me ma'am, please refrain from using foul language." She sneered at me, as if I were less of a person. "There are children here, so keep it down." With that, she walked off, her ass trying to turn in the tight blue skirt she was wearing.

I snorted and finally turned to see who pinched my bum...Jake.

"You sick bastered, never pinch a womans arse!" I hit him over his head. Stupid willyhead.

He was laughing at my embarrassment... So I hit him again.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry, I didn't think that..." He closed his eyes and started silently laughing once more, his black hair falling over his eyes. He opened them and his shining green eyes found mine.

I bit my lip and he gave me a lopsided grin, cheeky wanker...wanker... W.A.N.K.E.R... Mm, that gives me an idea...

"Come on, somebody needs to be taught a lesson." I said, grabbing his hand and taking him to the loo.

Ah, fuck this was tiny, you could barely move an inch without touching the oposite wall.

Jake smiled at my and locked the door. He grabbed my waist and pressed me against the door with his body. He leant down slowly and pressed his lips against mine softly. He brushed the hair away from my face.

He gently kissed my lips again... How erotic. Jeese, is he a virgin or something? Nahh... That's impossible with that geourgus body.

I took his lip in mine and bit it gently.

"What is this? This isn't high school fondelling at the back of a library, fuck me." I retorted.

His laugh echoed in the cubicle and he bunched up my hair in his hands and brought my legs around his waist.

_______________________________

(Warning, this is R-rated)

I pressed myelf against his rock hard groin and ignited a moan from the both of us. His lips trailed down my jaw and to my neck, where he started nipping and sucking. I threw my head back against the door and bucked my hips against him.

"Fuck, say now if you can't carry through with this, because I won't be able to stop." He breathed out.

I trailed my hand down his chest and down his pants and squeezed him gently.