Handcuffed To The Alpha

Chapter 20

Mittens POV:

Sometimes, things are amazing. Family life, love life, friendships, careers; its all going fine. Then BAM! Somebody's dead. And everything turns out shitty anyway.

I was with my parents again. Yay? I didn't know where Nya or Lennox were. Puppet was gone. And I was having my baby soon. My friends visited me, but it wasn't the same and they just didn't understand.

My and my parents were sitting around the hard oak table that I've always hated. "I have something to say..." I started, breathing heavily. "I'm moving. I can't stay here. I just... I can't."

My mum was sobbing like I knew she would be. But I can't stay here! It'll just be a reminder of what I was. I need to look into the future and be a mum myself.

"We don't want you to, We don't think you should, But we'll love you no matter what you do, okay?" Dad said as he comforted mum.

I nodded, taking what I could get. "I'm leaving tomorrow."

Later that day I told my friends and they insisted on taking me out. They took me to the bar we used to do gigs at and told me to sing. But I couldn't. I didn't feel like I wanted to sing. I felt drained and sad.

When I was home after a disappointing night out, I just went to bed and slept.

The next day I said bye to everyone and hopped onto a cruise ship. I couldn't go on a plane as I was heavily pregnant.

When I finally got to Paris I used all my savings to buy a flat. Not too big but an alright size. I payed straight up, not wanting to have to work off any debt.

___2 weeks later_____

I told myself I would have the baby naturally but FUCK! I didn't realise how far I was until the nausea hit me like electricity and my stomach started to ache.

"Ugh." I groaned, arching my back forward and squeezing my belly.

My sight suddenly became blurred and I felt a rush of panic flurry through me. I wasn't ready! I can't do this now!

I flew out of my flat, flying through the streets and not caring about hitting anybody. After about twenty minutes of running I finally saw the forest. I felt relief flood through me.

I then started to get so tired and dizzy as if the world was moving side to side. I felt my body slowly go lower and lower until I was lying on the ground. I was still trying to force myself to move but then fell asleep, not being able to even control my eyelids.

"I'm not sure if she's going to make it." I heard someone say. The words echoed around my head.

"Sa- ma baby." I slurred as I was rocked side to side by an delusion.

I felt a hand grasp mine and I groaned. "Your baby is fine." They said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled and closed my eyes, not caring any longer. Maybe I'll get to see Jake up there?

(A/N that's it! That's book 1. And book 2 is called 'My fake mate'. I have written many chapters for it so the up loading will be quick! I don't love this book but hey-ho! I didn't want to not finish it. AGAIN, a lot more romance in book two!)