Handcuffed To The Alpha

Chapter 14

Nya's POV:

Lenox shifted into his huge black wolf, biting and clawing at 'Uncle Tom'. He was aiming for his neck everytime; he had one motive. Death. I didn't stop Lenox. Why should I? I don't owe anything to that monster, and I'm not about to help him when he has done the most disgusting things.

"Lenox! Lenox! STOP!" His father, Gareth, pleaded. "That's your uncle, what are you doing?!"

Lenox kept going and eventually Tom turned into a dark brown wolf. We had two big wolves fighting for the kill, not backing down.

"Nya, you have to do something to stop them, please! That's my brother and my son, you can't make them fight because of you!" He shouted, panicking.

I don't want to, but I don't want Lenox hurt because of this. I mind-linked him. 'Baby, that's enough.'

It didn't seem to have an effect on him, in fact, it seemed to have made it even worse, Lenox had Tom's neck in his deadly mouth, gripping it so hard that there was blood pooling on the floor.

'Lenox I said that's enough.' I was getting anxious, I'd never seen him like this.

Lenox didn't stop though. He threw Tom across the room with such force that the table Tom hit cracked into two.

Tom looked pale and was still bleeding profusely, barely being able to keep his eyes open.

Lenox stalked to where he lay, and just by being in the room you could feel the hatred pouring off of him with each stride he took.

Lenox's wolf bent its hind legs and pounced onto Tom, tearing at his already wounded neck. It looked horrible and as if Tom was about to give up as his breath slowed tremendously and he quivered.

'LENOX, STOP!' I screeched into his head. I had tears building up I'm my eyes and I was shaking. I had never seen a dead person, let alone one being killed.

The black wolf tensed and growled loudly, sneering at the trash that lay before him. Gareth stopped shouting and ran to his brothers side.

"What have you done Lenox? My own son! Why?" He cried holding on to Tom, kneeling down.

"Your lucky he's not fucking dead." I spoke for Lenox, knowing it was true.

Me and Lenox left the house in horrible moods.

"You didn't let me kill him." He stated. "Why?"

"I don't know."

______________

Jake's POV:

I needed to tell Mittens. She deserved to know. But how? And when?

We have just found Puppet and Mittens is pregnant. When should I tell her? Maybe she won't love me anymore? Maybe she will love me more? Maybe it won't change anything.

The truth is... Christian isn't the rightful Alpha. And he's not Mittens mate.

***FLASHBACK***

"We are sorry, but he didn't make it." The doctor said. My Mum started to cry and dad held her, rocking her gently.

"No! How could this happen?! He was fine then, how could he die?" Mum wailed.

"I'm sorry Linda, there's nothing we can do. He's gone." Dad sniffed, rubbing her back. He was gone?

Mum stiffened and sat up. "There is... Something we can do." She looked at Dad, her face drained of emotion.

"Gone? Where is he? Where is my baby brother?" I asked. How come I didn't go with him?

"No! She's locked away for a reason." Dad said stiffly.

"My baby is dead, I want him back. Whether you want to or not, I'm going to her." Mum shouted standing up, ready to leave.

He was dead?! Oh no... But, he can't die! He's not lived yet.

"He's dead and you can't change that!" Dad fumed, "Don't mess with fate, its unnatural and bad thing could come of it."

Mum had already stormed off and dad picked me up. When we got home, he dropped me onto the sofa and left.

I felt sad and cried lots and lots. I wouldn't have a baby brother. He's dead now.

A couple of hours later Mum was home with another lady. The lady was wearing yucky rags and was old.

The talked and I didn't listen. I felt too sick. Suddenly, the old lady said my name and they both looked at me. My Mum nodded quickly and picked me up.

The old lady's eyes went black as she started to say lots of funny words. Then there was a cry from the couch and we all walked over to see a tiny, little baby.

Mummy dropped me and picked the baby up, kissing it lovingly. The old lady had disappeared and Daddy finally got home.

"What the hell is wrong with you? He's only two!" Dad shrieked, his eyes a stormy grey with anger.

Mum showed Dad the baby, "Your son. It was worth it, look."

He didn't even look at the baby. "I can't believe it. My own mate. One of them is destined for a life of pain and one is not even your real son!"

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Dad had explained when I was older that Mum had brought an evil witch home from the cellars, where she was locked up, and had taken half of my life and given it to another body. I felt horrible, as if I wasn't good enough.

Mum was banished from the lands. Even though he wasn't my real brother or Dads real son, we treated him as our own. Later on we named him Christian and he shifted. When Dad died, he took the place as Alpha.

When the witch cast the spell, half my blood was given to Christian. But Christian was so lucky; He got the Alpha blood. Half my life was given to Christian. But he was so lucky; He got my mate.

____________________________

(A/N so I hadn't updated

In a while.

I just couldn't be bothered.

Sorry. *Shrug*)