Handcuffed To The Alpha

Chapter 7

Christian's POV: (The Alpha)

They're already 10 minutes late, I'm not sure how much longer I'll wait...

I sighed, stretching. I'm the Alpha, they should be waiting for me, not the other way around! I turned my engine to my red ferrari on, about to leave, when I saw Lenox's mercedes speeding towards the house. They slowed down then parked right next to my car. I grunted and turned my engine off, slamming the door.

I turned to them, about to tell them off for being so late, when my eyes came across the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. My heart was beating rapidly and I wanted to claim her, right here and right now.

My mate? I was about to shift when I saw something else... Her hand was entwined with another males. Jake? My brother?!

I growled, feeling my bones crack as I was shifting, this time in anger instead of happiness.

'How dare you touch my mate!' I roared in my mind link to my brother.

The girl looked at me and she froze in her place. Her cheeks darkened and physically she looked as if she was drawn to me... But behind those blue eyes I could see pain. I whimpered, feeling her sadness.

"Brother, stand down. If we fight the only person we'll hurt is Misty." He stood infromt of her, as to gaurd her.

Misty, I purred as the name replayed over in my mind. I looked back at Jake, snarling.

'How dare you! She is mine, I would never hurt her!'

"I know you wouldn't but you'll hurt her more then you realise if you hurt me," he whispered.

'Fool! She does not love you and she never will. Move away from her before its too late!' My body lowered as if to pounce on him, attacking him till he submits to me.

"Brother I am no fool, stop before you regret it." He looked worried. He turned his face a little towards my mate.

'MINE!' I roared into his mind.

"Wait!" The girl screamed, standing infront of Jake, trying to protect him.

My body stood tall and I looked at her, my eyes pleading with hers to move.

"You shall not fight over me. You will leave imediately. You had your chance of fighting for me three years ago. Now, I'll never be yours." Her velvet voice shook.

My vision blurred and I noticed. Was crying. She is mine! She was made for me!

I whimpered, but she crossed her arms over her chest.

My growl shook the earth and I was about to charge over to them, and snatch her away from them all, showing her who the boss was.

"And another reason why I will never be yours?" Her words hurt me, but I stayed still for her.

I nodded my head, waiting for the reason.

"Because I am pregnant."

Those words. She should be pregnant with MY pups! Her words tore my heart in two and I ran, knocking down the fence to their garden and ran through to the middle of the forest. I howled, my wolf body giving up and falling onto the floor, crying and howling. But once I had stopped I had no strength to do anything else, and passed out.

___________________________________

(A/N so its 1am and I have no energy to write anymore.

PLUS, I wanna get a couple more votes before continuing.

Thanx for all the votes so far!!!

So- I dunno, just a couple of votes :3

So yea... Vote-coment-fan :*