The night of july 1984

A bright white screen appeared in front of them all and before they knew the screen began to slowly brighten.

[The night of July 1984 appeared in the screen in big white letters before to show a cute cottage.]

Everyone in the great hall tensed, and some watched in awe the beautiful cottage, because all know what happened this night and the Potter's and Lupin-Black's started to teared up because none of them wanted to remember that night, and the possibility to see again THE night and it made them to break down.

The screen changed to inside the cottage, where we can see a little girl, who had dark brown hair with pretty grey eyes, annoyed her two dads, making weird faces to make them laugh. And of course it works at the end the two parents are laughing and looking with fun and love in their eyes at their daughter. Suddenly two children arrive in the room where the rest of the family was and it was obviously Leo and Aurora Lupin-Black, who were four years old. The camera zoomed on the rest of the family and it discover Sirius and Remus and we can heard the laugh of the oldest child of the Lupin-Black's, Cassie Andromeda Lupin-Black.

"Cassie... we miss you so much..."Remus and Sirius whispered and looking devastated at the screen and it hurts to see the smile on their little girl. Many looks are sending to them but they ignored it and continued to stared at the screen. The twins watched sadly with tears in their eyes to see the last moment they had with her. But one person is watching this nervously because he knew what happened next and he didn't want anyone to know what he did but unfortunately for him two persons who were watching him suspiciously, had now suspicions and asked themselves about who he really was.

When the family passed a good moment, Sirius and Remus had to go to work, so the babysitter arrive to keep the children. They said their goodbyes to their kids and leave the house. Hours after the children were asleep and the parents still hadn't come back, so the babysitter with the name Isa was on the couch and watched TV.

But unfortunately she fell asleep too and someone starts walking into the cottage silently and head to the stairs where the bedrooms were.

Everybody in the great hall wonder who it could be because nobody could see the face of the man but some people who had their suspicions, hoped that the person on the screen was not THE person they were thinking of.

The person walked calmly in the room of a certain Cassie and without doing it on purpose, waked up Cassie, she sat up on her bed, believing the person to be one of her dad but when she looked up and remarked that it was not Sirius or Remus and starts screaming but was muted immediately by the person so she now she can't do anything.
[The camera zoomed on the person and we can finally see the face]

No one could talk because of the shock, no one could even talk and like that it's total chaos in the great hall.

"ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!?" yelled out Sirius to ALBUS DUMBLEDORE 
"YOU! You have been kidnapping OUR daughter when we weren't there?!? And all this year we blame ourselves because we believed that it was our fault when it was YOUR?!" yelled out too Remus outraged, he couldn't believe one second that it was the headmaster of the school he had been going for seven years who had kidnapped his daughter, his little girl...

The twins were to shock to talk, because all these years, they believed the lies of the person who they thought was 'good' and all of sudden Dumblewhore (sorry dore) was doused with spells by the Potter's, the Lupin-Black's and even some teachers and students because nobody could have think that it was him. Professor Mcgonagall looked like she could killed Dumbledore with just a look, and now Albus realized that nobody was going to help him and all his plans were ruined and he looked slightly scared. Amelia Bones stood up and started to talk.

"Albus Perceval Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, I arrest you for an horrible act, for kidnapping a child. Chain him up, like that he can't go anywhere until we're finished!"roared Amelia Bones with anger and disgust.
"Sirius calm down, don't do something you'll regret."whispered Remus to Sirius before he do something stupid.
"I know, but I can't look at him and pretend that after the movies, he will just going to Azkaban, I want to kill and want to see the fear in his eyes!" Sirius whispered back with more than anger in his voice.
"Yeah I know,me too I want to do that but you can't risk to go to Azkaban yourself. I promised you that we are going to rescue our little girl."said Remus with a soft but a determined look.

The twins stood up and went to hug their parents with tears rolling down on their cheeks. The Potter's were too fuming but trying to keep their calm because if they explode, they can never stop either.

The screen changed when Sirius and Remus came back to their house and immediately knew something was wrong so they start running upstairs and check the rooms of their children. First they checked the twins and left revealing sighs when they see that they were still asleep but when they saw that Cassie was not in her room, they are starting to panic and to search everywhere in the cottage and when they realize that she was no more there, they break down.

And with that, start the research of the lost Lupin-Black for eleven years.

[The screen goes black and the words 'The Maze Runner' appeared]'.