Three years later

The screen remained black when for a second time, a sudden noise is heard like Cassie earlier but when the same lights show the inside of the box we can see a young man who suddenly gaps awake. He cough violently and then breath heavily, he looked around like Cassie, trying to figure out where he is.

He stand up a little bit and starts to check the boxes next to him, he removed a piece of fabric and it reveals a animal in cage. He fell back scared and backed away frantically, he stand up a second time and search for the roof.

"Hey! Help! Help me!"Yelled out the boy terrified and when he saw that the box was about to slam to the ceiling, he tried to find a hiding but when he found noting, he started to panic. Then the box slam the door violently with a loud noise.

The red lights that surrounding him turn green and the doors suddenly open and the day light enter,cause him to moves his arm to his face and he looks up to see a bunch of faces staring back at him.

"Wow that a lot of person here compared to the beginning" said a huflepuff student but when he said that he received back glares so he shoot his mouth. Many pray that Cassie has nothing. Sirius and Remus tried to see if they can distinguish Cassie but they couldn't so they start to panic a little and wonder where can she be.

A boy with blond hair, with weird eyebrows, jumps down and leaned into the unknown boy face.

"Day one greenie, rise and shine" said the boy with blond hair. He grabs the boy by his shirt and throws him onto the grass and the other boys looked at him strangely and start to laugh a little.
"He looks like a slopper to me"said one of the boy.
"I could use him in the kitchen"said a dark skinned boy while laughing and the others laugh with him.
The laughs cause the 'boy box' to scramble up and shove his way out of the group. He sprint away and hear exclamation like "Hey! We got a runner!" But unfortunately for him, a couple of seconds later, he falls down onto the grass and sounds of laughter just after that.

"I don't even know why they are laughing, I suppose that they were the same when they first arrived" said Aurora with sympathy in he voice.
Murmured of agreement were heard in all the hall.

The boy stands up slowly and looks again around him and like earlier with Cassie, we can see still high stone walls. And the screen cut when the other boys throw the greenie, like the blond said, in a sort of a cell and he fell again on the grown. He try to see what was happening outside when all of sudden, someone appears in front of him on the other side of the cell, causing to scare him. And the person is a dark skinned man and now we can see that it was Alby.

"Ah! Alby, I start to like him more and more, he's nice!"said a young and innocent hufflepuff.

"Hey there, green bean" said Alby opening the door, "You're not gonna run again, Okay?"when he receive a nod yes, he continue, "Good. My name is Alby. Can you tell me anything about yourself? Who you are? Where you came from? Anything at all."

"He's not a little bit dumb? Because I think for staying there for three years, he is used to others not remembering."said a slytherin boy confused.

"No..."said the boy confused and panicked.
"Okey, hum... can you tell me your name?"asked Alby trying not to be too abrupt
"I, uh, I can't remember anything. Why can't I remember anything?"asked the boy who starting to panic.
"It's okay. Hey relax. Relax... it's normal. It happens to us all. You'll get your name back in a day or two. It's the one thing they let us keep."said Alby calmly.
"What is this place?"asked the boy curious and a bit panicked while looking around
"Let me show you. We eat here. We sleep here. We grow our own food. We build our own shelter. Whatever we need, the Box provides. The rest is up to us."explained Alby with his arms wide open showing around them.
"The box?"asked the boy again not understanding.

"So at least they had things to survive."said Remus feeling a bit better than earlier.
"Yes, like that our daughter can survive, but I don't care, after that we are going to rescue her."said Sirius determined
"I didn't say otherwise, I agree with and we're going to need all the help we can get"replied Remus with the twins behind him while nodding their head to say yes because they were ready to take all the risks to help their sister.

"Yeah. It's sent up once a month with fresh supplies and a new Greenie. This month that's you. Congratulations."said Alby with irony in his voice as he looked to the boy.
"Sent up? By who? Who put us here?"asked the boy, confused by the people who put them here.
"That, we don't know."said Alby as confused as him.
"Hey, are you all right, Alby? A-"a new voice said and we can see a cute blond boy approached them.

"Oh, he's cute"said Ginny to Hermione who replied with a nod. Next to them Harry and Ron looked at the girls weirdly with a bit of jealousy in them.

"Ha! Green bean, meet Newt. When me or Cassie are not around, he's in charge."said Alby, smiling to the blond boy called Newt.

Her family wonder again where she can be.

"Cassie?"the boy asked curious because of the girl name.
"Yes, you can meet her later. And well, it's a good thing you're always around then."said Newt to the two of them and he continued, "That was some dash you made earlier. For a second, I thought you had the chops to be a runner... till you face-planted. That was great."said Newt with amusement in his voice

"A runner? What's a runner?"asked Hermione but of couse nobody answered her.

"Wait, a 'runnner'? What is it?"asked the boy confused again.

Hermione blushed remembering that she asked the same question.

"Newt, do me a favor and go find Chuck."said Alby to Newt, changing the subject, "Okay", "Thanks"he turned to the boy, "Look I'm sorry to rush this. You came a little late. And there's a lot to do. We got something special tonight." Said Alby to the boy, pulling a arm around his shoulders and taking him forward, "Yeah, you'll see".

The camera switches and goes a bit black before we could see Alby and the boy on top of the made fort.

"The boy too is cute and hot, I don't know who I prefer."said Ginny to Hermione.
Harry looked a her in disbelief and jealousy grows in him and he doesn't even know why. (Yes he's dumb) Ron who were looking at him, wonder what's happening to him and why he reacted like this. (Yes he's dumb too! Dumb bests friends!)