Come back

When everything calms down, everyone sit down on their couch and newcomers sit on a couch further away from others.

Everybody was tensed because they remembered how it went when they last watched the film and they were scared about what happened.

The screen was still black for a while, when we can hear the maze rumbling and suddenly the doors of the maze open to show Chuck waiting for Cassie, Minho and Alby. "Hey guys. Get up"said Chuck to the gladers to come and see if they came back. Then it shows inside the maze and the gladers didn't see them. "Told you, Chuck. They're not coming back."said Newt, sad about the news but Chuck didn't agree and the gladers walk back to what they were doing. 

"WHAT?"cried out Sirius. "It's impossible."said Remus, refusing to believe that her daughter was gone. "Hum, did they see that we were just here?"whispered Newt to Cassie, looking at them strangely. "Let them, they will see what happened next."replied Cassie calmly.

Chuck stayed in front of the doors when just one glader look back and see something that we can't see yet. "No way"said the glader, waking back to Chuck and looking inside the maze.  Chuck looked back too and then made an happy face. "Yeah! Yes!"cried out Chuck and the camera changed to inside the maze and we can see Thomas and Minho with Alby's arms on their shoulders and Cassie next t0 them, walking slowly.

"I wonder where were the cameras because there were no cameras there with us so, How?"wondered Cassie a little louder so everyone could hear what she was saying.  "We don't either, it just happen. Maybe it's magic."replied Leo to his big sister with a small smile on his face. "Ah yeah... magic."said Minho with a weird face, still not believing them.

They made out to the doors and right now all the gladers helped them with Alby. "I got him. I got him. I got him."said Newt to Thomas and Minho. They passed Alby to other gladers to try and heal him. "What happened out there?", "How'd you guys make it out?"asked some gladers at the same time. "Woah, hey easy on us."replied Cassie, with difficulty's breath. "You saw a griever?"wondered Chuck, looking at them with a questioning face. "Yeah, we saw one..." Thomas replied with a tired look. "He didn't just see it. He killed it." continued Minho, looking at everyone. "Cassie killed one too with her bow."replied Thomas not wanting all the attention on him. Cassie was looking at him with a look that say 'did you have to say it?'. And now all the gladers were looking at them.

"You were obligated to say it? It was your moment of glory." Whispered Cassie in Thomas' hear. Thomas blushed a little and juste shrugged.

The screen turns to another view and you can see a big place made with woods. You an also hear the crowd shunting and then you see all the gladers talking with each other like a big meeting. The screen zoomed to Gally who start talking. "Things are changing. There's no denying that. First Ben gets stung in broad daylight... and then Alby. And now our greenie here has taken it upon himself to do into the maze. Which is a clear violation of our rules here." Said Gally looking at Newt and everyone and behind him you can see Cassie rolling her eyes at him, thinking that all he was saying was rubbish.

"You can smell the love from here."said Gally sarcastically to Cassie, looking at her with big eyes. "Do you hear yourself?"replied Cassie with a sweet smile on her face.

"Yeah, but he saved Alby's life."interrupted Frypan, Gally looked at me like he had three heads. "Did he?"he asked, "Yes, because I was there and Minho too. What are you trying to say Gally?" Said loudly Cassie. "For three years, we have coexisted with these things and now you've killed one of them." Continued Gally,pointing at Thomas, like Cassie didn't just said anything. "Who knows what that could mean for us?" Said Gally, like he was the chief. "Well, what do you suggest we do?"asked Newt with serious face. "He has to be punished."said Gally like it was obvious. Cassie sigh loudly because Gally wasn't thinking properly. "Cassie, Minho. You two were there with him. What do you think."continued Newt, asking for help with this situation. "I say that Gally is a big asshole because he can't see that Thomas saved Alby's life and our's too. Gally, you would be dead in his place."replied Cassie with a serious look in her grey eyes and a bit of anger in her voice.

Gally watched her with an exasperated look. Newt looked at her with a little smirk on his face. "I think in all the time we've been here, no one's ever killed a griever before. When I turned tail and ran, this dumb shank stood behind with Cassie helping her with Alby. Look, I don't know if he's brave or stupid, I already know the answer for Cassie. But whatever it is, we need more of it. I say we make him a runner."spoke Minho for the first time. Cassie sighed happily because he was agreeing with her.

With that the crowd start to shout loudly about it and Newt is seen smiling at this proposition. "If you wanna throw the newbie a parade, that's fine. Go ahead. But if there is one thing that I know about the maze, it is that you do not-"Gally is cut off by the machinery grumbling in distance.

"And here comes the bitch."said Cassie with a annoying look, looking a bit towards Teresa. Some people didn't understand her reaction but continued to watch anyways.

A loud noise is heard and all the gladers ran out of the place to see what it was. Gally, Newt and Cassie were running in first line with the gladers behind them. "Okay, wait, wait, I know that sound."said Thomas confused, with Minho and Chuck next to him, "The box, it's coming back up."replied Chuck looking at the middle of the maze. "It shouldn't be."said Minho and with that he start running towards Cassie and all. The screen show the bow opening with Gally, Cassie and Newt looking at it, they open the cage and Newt is showing heading down in it.

"Newt, what do you see? Do you see it?"asked Frypan, looking at Newt, not understanding anything. "It's a girl."replied Newt, "Yay another girl finally." Said Cassie with excitement, she head down next to Newt to look at the girl properly. The screen shows Teresa, sleeping but she was looking like she was dead.

"Oh it's you!"screamed a little girl, recognizing the girl sitting alone with a small smile. Teresa smile a bit back at that.

"I think she's dead."said Cassie and Newt at the same time. "What's in her hand?"asked Gally, Newt picked up a little paper with something written on it 'shes the last one ever'. "She's the last one ever."read Newt loudly to everyone. "What the hell does that mean?"asked Newt confusedly. Cassie look at him with big eyes like he was dumb, it was just a simple message and it was really to understand but she say nothing and continue to look at the girl.

Then Teresa woke up, gasping loudly and looked at Thomas and Cassie. "Cass? Thomas?" And with that she returned unconscious and all the gladers looked at them with all different looks.

"What the hell? I don't understand anything at all."said Ron, looking at Harry.

——————————————————

Hey so, I'm really sorry for not updating for almost a year but it was really difficult to write something I had a lot of things to do. So like we are saying in french 'Voila' I hope it was cool for you to read it. And I don't know when I will be updating another one so, see you next time!