Meeting

When they were about to continue, a bright light appeared in the hall. The suddenly, people fall in the ground with sworn and groans.

Many voices were heard, mostly boy voices, all talking at the same time. "What happened?"said a girl's voice, looking around and see that they were in front of many people, "oh? Okay... guys get up, we have a public."continued the girl's voice. With that the guys shut up and stoop up quickly.

Gaps were heard in the hall when they see the faces of the strangers. "Cassie?"asked Sirius with teary eyes, not believing his eyes, "Hum... yes? Who are you and sorry but can we know where we are?"replied Cassie, looking at all the people with her eyes narrowed. "You all are in Hogwarts and we actually are watching movies about your lives." explained Mcgonagall. "Our lives?"asked Thomas, not believing any of this but everyone saw his protective arm around Cassie's waist. "Yeah... hum... you Cassie, are our daughter and you've been kidnapped by an horrible person from us where you were just little."explained a bit more Remus, standing up and start to make steps towards her.

"Yeah and I'm your brother, your little brother. I don't have much souvenirs about you but I still miss you so much."continued Leo, walking towards his parents. Cassie was looking at them like they were crazy, "It's not that I don't believe you but my parents are dead."replied Cassie, shaking her head. "Who told you that?"asked Sirius, "People, who I trust more than you right now."replied Cassie, like it was obvious. "Of cousues, you prefer to trust other people than your own family."said Aurora, irritated from the arm around her. "Hum... I don't want to sound rude but who are you?"asked Cassie with a smirk. Her friends behind her chuckle a bit before re-becoming serious again.

"Excuse me? I'm your sister."replied Aurora, angry now. "Wow, okay calm down, it's not like we are going to believe you so easily."said Minho, trying to calm everyone. "And why's that?"asked a slytherin member who were looking annoyed about all of this. "Because if you really are watching our lives, you can see that it's not happy and trust is not given to everyone."explained Newt, taking a step forward.

"So what now? You are going to tell us that magic exist?"asked Cassie, couldn't take this situation anymore. "Ha, huh actually yes. Everyone in this room except you, is a wizard or a witch."answered Sirius calmly and surely.

"You're joking right?"asked Thomas with wide eyes. "No."replied Leo, who pulls out his wand and casts a little spell to prove them. The gladers were in awe when they see this.

"In fact, it explains a lot of things, already with how we got here, like that, all of sudden."said Cassie, looking at her friends. "But that doesn't mean we trust you."continued Cassie with knowing look.

''Look, how about everyone calms down and we continue watching the movie.''suggested Remus, having tears in his eyes too because his daughter doesn't remember anything and think that her parents were dead.

The gladers nodded their head before sit down on a couch, Thomas and Cassie were hugging, while Aurora were glaring at her, and Cassie was a bit scared about what will be shown in those movies.

———————————————————————————
Hey so voila! There is the meeting, the small but still the meeting between Cassie and her family!
I will update next Sunday like always and I hope there will be no problem!
See you!