The greenie has finally a name

The screen cut, to show that it was already dark and torches which are held by several gladers including Alby. "Light him up!"yelled out Alby and with that they put torches into woods to make camp fire.

"They look like they're passing a good moment

"They look like they're passing a good moment."said Aurora, looking to the screen.
"They can and they should because if they were depressed, I couldn't imagine what will happen."replied Leo to his twin

Every gladers clap their hands to set the mood. "Gladers! Gladers! Gladers!"yelled out all the gladers. And they're holding glass filled with a liquid.

"I really hope that the liquid is water."said Sirius seriously (siriusly!)
"Shut up padfoot, you were and still are drinking too."replied James to his friend

The screen show the doors of the maze and then show Newt with the greenie. "Hell of a first day, greenie"asked Newt, he received a nod in response, "Here. Put some hair on your chest."said Newt, giving him a bottle of a weird liquid. The greenie drink it but spit it out straight away. Newt laugh at him while the greenie coughs, "Oh my God, what is that?", Newt chuckles even more and replied while looking at Gally who's fighting with an other glader, "I don't even know. It's Gally recipe. It's a trade secret."

"Oh, it's disgusting..."said Hermione, looking at the drink

"Yeah, well, he's still an asshole."replied the greenie, who was looking at Gally too. "He saved your life today. Trust me, the Maze is a dangerous place. Only Cassie survived one night and she had never mentioned it."said Newt seriously, "She survived?! One night in there? But why?"asked the greenie shocked, "She had pain in her leg but she still wanted to go and since she's basically the boss here with Alby, we couldn't say anything so she left but when she got back, she was in too much pain and she was too far from the doors and they closed before she passed them and we were helpless because we cannot go in the Maze."explained Newt with now a somber face.

"She stayed alone in there ?! Are you kidding me!? She could have died!"yelled out Sirius and Remus
"Fortunately, she's alive."said Aurora
"Yeah, but she's still not safe."replied Leo to his twin

"And the next day, the doors open and she was there... alive, but with this fucking scar on her face."said Newt irritated. "Wow... all alone... I can't even imagine and I've only been here today."said the Greenie but he continued with, "We'er trapped here, aren't we?", "For the moment."replied Newt, nodding his head and looking at him. "But... you see those guys and Cassie, there, by the fire?"asked Newt, pointing next to the fire, "Those are the runners. And that guy, who's talking to Cassie, in the middle there, that's Minho. He's the Keeper of the runners. Now every morning when those doors open... Cassie and two others, they run the Maze, mapping it... memorizing it, trying to find a way out."explained Newt to him while looking the runners especially Minho and Cassie who now were laughing.

"It's me or most of boys there with Cassie are hot?"asked Ginny simply (you're right)
"Eww, Ginny that's my sister you're talking about."replied Leo a bit disgusted by what Ginny said