The Maze 2.0

When Thomas and Cassie went out, they immediately hid behind the wall where the griever came out.

"Omg, I think, I'm gonna have a heart attack with all this."said Remus with again, a worried face.

They heard the footsteps of the griever not far away from them but then nothing. Cassie and Thomas looked at each other, wondering if it was okay, and with a nod from Thomas, they started walking towards the previous sound. (I'm still wondering why Thomas is so stupid) They walked slowly and when they saw that nothing was there, they looked at Alby up there, still holding by the ivy.  But suddenly they heard a sound, like unfortunately a griever, Thomas looked at Cassie panicked, "We should walking the other way. And maybe we will don't face a griever."said Cassie, starting to walk the other way, not even looking at him.

They walked a bit but then Thomas walked on a weird substance and Cassie frowned a bit and then have a look of fear in her eyes, she looked up slowly. The screen starts to angle where she was looking and it was a griever. It made weird noises before crawl down the walls.

"Oh lord..."said Sirius just before fainting. "Omg RUN!"yelled out everyone, scared as hell for them. "Omg it's disgusting, what is that thing?!"cried out a slytherin.

"Oh lord... Thomas, run!"said Cassie, taking an arrow and her bow before trying to shoot him in his mouth. Thomas was screaming while running on the opposite side to the griever.

"He left without her?!"said Ginny loudly. 'Good, that's all she deserves' thought Aurora with a evil smirk but unfortunately no one saw it. (Bitch calm down before I calm you down)

Cassie caught up with him fast and like that, they run together from the griever for a while. They zigzag between the walls to escape it. "Come on! This way!"yelled out Cassie, running to a new way but before they could make it, the griever jump in front of them, frightening them. They run towards another way but before they could know, they faced a dead end.

"Oh no... shit shit"said Remus, panicked like he'd never been before, with Sirius next to him, still passed out.

"Oh, shit."said Thomas, "Yeah shit indeed."replied Cassie. The griever was about to get to them but Cassie was faster and shot an arrow, killing him instantly this time.

"Omg! That was an amazing shot! Go Cassie!"exclaimed Ginny and people in the hall, except a certain person, exclaimed with joy too.

"Oh... did you see that?! I just kill a griever! That's amazing!"said Cassie with an happy face but was still scared because the night just began. "Yeah! That's-" but Thomas didn't have time to finish his sentence that another griever comes out of nowhere. "Oh come on, I just killed one and they put another?!"exclaimed Cassie with disbelief in her voice. But it was not the time to joke.

"Oh god, she really took from you Sirius, she can't stay serious for a second and I blame you for that."said Remus to Sirius who was now full awake, shaking his head, tired of this already. "What?! Prongs!"replied Sirius, trying to have support from his best friend. "Sorry mate, but I agree with Moony on this one."said James, putting his hand on his shoulder. Sirius was left with his mouth open.

"We have no time to joke, come on."said Thomas, taking her wrist and run to a wall with ivies on it. Then they jumped on it and climb with the help of ivies. They both made their way to the top but the griever followed them and tried to hit them on their legs to knock them down. Cassie helped Thomas to get up and then jump over a gap between two walls, they hit the ground hard before running towards a small hallway but stopping before almost fell over the edge. "Omg. We almost fell."said Thomas, Cassie looked at him incredibly.

"Merlin!"yelled out almost everyone in this hall.

"No! You think?"replied Cassie. They turn around but just to see the griever approaching them.

"What are they going to do?"asked a ravenclaw but no one answered, too panicked.

"We have to jump."said both simultaneously, "yeah cause I don't think we have other choice."replied Cassie obviously. And then without a thought they jumped together over the gap, while screaming, and grabbed onto the ivy. But unfortunately the griever jump after them, latching onto the wall, almost on him.

Screams are heard around the hall, especially from the the parents and the first-second years.

Cassie, who was next to him fall on the ground with a groan just before she was stung by the griever. Thomas, who was still below the griever, tried to slide down the ivy, to join Cassie but the griever said otherwise and raised one of his metal 'leg' and tried to prick him with a needle.

Fortunately, Thomas avoided the 'leg' but he lost his grip on the ivy and fell a bit down. The griever turned to try to attack again Thomas but it lost his grip on a wall and fell to the ground, dragging Thomas with him. Cassie moved away so as not to be crushed by them. Thomas got up quickly, took Cassie's hand and started running again, while the griever was still stuck in the ivy.

They turned around to see if the griever was still behind them. When they see that it was not, they paused for a second because of tiredness and then, out of nowhere, Minho appeared next to them, scarring them both. "Wow! Minho! Don't scare us like that!"yelled out Cassie, with a hand on her heart but had a smile on her face, to see Minho alive.

"She's right, he scared me too, bloody hell."said Ron, looking at Harry and Leo, with wide eyes.

"Crazy, son of bitch."replied Minho, looking at both of them, like they were crazy literally. "Okay, come on, follow me. Come on."said Minho, running to where he came. They were running when they hear a loud scream, from the griever. "Okay, it's changing, it's changing. Come on, come on, come on."said Minho, running and looking at a way, "This section's closing. Come on. We can lose it down here."explained Minho to Thomas since Cassie knew it and was agreeing with him. Cassie and Minho ran forward as like Minho said, walls started to close together.

But Thomas stopped to look at the walls with an idea in his head.

"They left without him?"said Aurora incredulous, "It's not like Thomas did the same thing to Cassie earlier and you said nothing."replied Ginny, with a look, that if it can kill, Aurora will be already dead. "And it's him who stopped it's not like they knew, he will stop."explained a gryffindor, agreeing with Ginny.

"Thomas!"said Cassie when she realized that Thomas was not with them. "Thomas! What are you waiting for? Get out of there!"yelles out Minho, realizing the same thing. "I have an idea!"replied Thomas, looking at Cassie's eyes and then looked behind him to see the griever.

Cassie steps forward to help him but Minho stopped her. "Minho. What are you going? Let me help him, he's gonna die"explained Cassie struggling. But Minho did not listen to her. The griever was roaring at Thomas and focused exactly where Thomas was standing.

"Get out of here!"yelled out some students, (like he can hear them) some others were too panicked to say anything.

"Come on!"yelled Thomas to the griever and like that, the griever start running towards Thomas. Thomas start running too, towards Cassie and Minho, "Come on, Thomas. Don't look back! Run!"encouraged Minho, "Please Thomas! Run!"yelled out Cassie too. But Thomas never listen and looked back at the griever. "Move it, Thomas! Go on!", "Move your ass! Don't stop!"said Minho and Cassie.

"Omg, I don't want to see it."said Lily, not looking at the screen anymore.

Thomas was sprinting as fast as he can but when Thomas neared the end of the walls, the screen turned black.

"What?!"yelled out students, "Oh come on man!"yelled Leo, like it was a big deal. Aurora was looking like she just had the worst moment in her life. (😒)