Griever and weird dreams

When they were passing a good time because of Thomas, a sudden scary noise from the Maze stop them all

"What the hell was that?"asked Thomas with a scared face.

"Yeah! What the hell? It's so scary, like a creature."yelled out Leo

"That, my friend, was a Griever. Don't worry. You're safe here with us. Nothing gets through those walls."(ha you'll see), explained Gally looking at Thomas. "All right, guys and girl. Let's tuck it in for the night. Come on. It was a good night."said Alby to everyone. "Yeah! You heard Alby, everyone go to sleep, right now."exclaimed Cassie, who was between Alby and Thomas. And with that every boys walk away to their hammock, expect Thomas, who was still looking at the walls and Cassie saw that and walk towards him. "Hey, don't worry, like Gally said, you're safe here and since you're the new one, we're going to protect you, up to you can protect yourself."said Cassie to him, trying to reassure him and it seams to be working a bit.

"I ship them already."said Ginny with a smirk but Aurora has a frown on her face but no one saw this.(hey don't start)
"Hey! No boys, even if I'm not here."said Sirius to the screen like it can hear him.
"Padfoot, you know that they can't hear you."said James to him but agreed too with him.

"Come on, you're going to sleep next to Chuck."continued Cassie, walking away and Thomas followed her with a small smile on his face. The screen cut to Chuck who was asleep but it passed to Thomas who was still awake. And then we can imagines, like flashbacks.

"What's going on?"asked Aurora worried about him.
"I don't know but I think it's like memories."replied Hermione.

It was brief images, like someone running, the door of the maze, an eye, boy or girl we don't know, passing lights in a corridor, computers, weird stuff, "Wicked is good."a woman voice is heard, "What's out there?"there it was Thomas' voice. "Thomas, Thomas, Thomas."said a girl voice in continue. And then we saw a part of a face that it looks like Cassie's face but with next to her there is an other face, an other girl. More people are shown, wearing white blouse, they're like working on something, or someone.

Echoing of, "Can you hear me?", "Everything's going to change." And suddenly images start to pass faster ad faster and then we can see Thomas, opening his eyes but a hand is placed on his mouth, shutting him but we can hear Alby's voice.

"Blood hell, don't scare us like that..."murmured Ron and Harry, looking like to have a panic attack.

"Thomas. Shh."shushed Alby, "Hmm?"asked Thomas, still with Alby hand on his mouth. "Follow me."said Alby to him, walking away and Thomas looked confused but followed him. The grass is seen with their shoes, "It's peaceful, isn't it?"asked Alby,  "I know it's hard to believe, but it wasn't always this way. We had dark days. We lost a lot of boys to fear.  To panic. But we've come far since then."explained Alby, calmly but with stern voice.

Alby finished, "Established order, made peace." But Thomas looked a bit confused, "Yeah. Why are you telling me this?"asked him, "Because you're not like the others. More like Cassie at the start. You're curious. But you're one of us now. You need to know what that means."explained Alby, handing him a knife and we can see that they're next to one of a wall. Alby point to the wall and Thomas turn his head to see multiple name engrave into the wall and Alby and Cassie's names were bigger than others.

"Why there are some names bar?"asked Harry curiously.
"I think I know but I hope it's not what I'm thinking."replied Hermione with a frown.

"What happened to them?"asked Thomas, looking to the bar names. "Like I said... dark days, Thomas."replied Alby a bit sadly. And with that Thomas start to engraved his name. When he finish, he looked at Cassie's name and asked, "Whee os Cassie? I didn't see her this morning.", Alby smile a bit and explained, "She's an early riser and in addition she went running with Minho.", "Oh okay."replied Thomas with a small voice, "Why? You wanted to see her?"asked Alby amused. "No, I was just wondering, that's all."said Thomas, a bit fast.

"Ha! He searching for her, it's so cute."said Ginny, too exited.
"Calm down Gin. How would you know they will be together?"asked Aurora (of course), with still a frown on her face.
"Because it's obvious Rora. Look at him right now."replied Hermione,

The screen cut to later in the day, and we can see more blocers awake, who work and we can distinguish Newt and still Thomas. "Has anyone tried climbing to the top?"asked Thomas to Newt while looking to the top on the wall. "Tried it. The ivy doesn't go all the way to the top. And besides, where are you gonna do from there?"explained Newt, him working. "Yeah, well, what about the box? Next time it comes up, you just jump—"but he was cut by Newt, "No we tried that. The box won't go back down with someone in it."replied Newt. "Okay, well, what if we—?"but again Thomas was cut by, "No, we tried it, all right? Twice, all right? Trust me, anything that you think of, we've already tried."said Newt, now a bit irritated.

"Calm down, he was just asking questions."said Aurora, understanding Thomas.
"Oh my Merlin, he's cut but he is too curious. I wouldn't even answer his questions."said Ginny
"I agree with you too but a it more with Rora, because he is just trying to give ideas. And like he is new, he doesn't know."explained Luna with a sweet voice.

"The only way out of here, is through the Maze."said Newt but he continued and said, "Now, look, you wanna be helpful?"asked Newt. He threw a big pot at him and said, "Here, go dig us up some more fertilizer." And with that Thomas starts to walk towards the forest.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey, so hum, thank you for all of this, it's so amazing. And I tried to write more chapter but I have a lot of work but since it was a small chapter, I will update another friday or saturday I think. And also I'm sorry for the fault but I'm French and like I prefer English, I write in English so sometimes some words do not agree with others but I hope it's alright.
xoxo :))