Cassie

"This is all we got. We've worked hard for it. If you respect this place...you and I will get along just fine without forgetting Cassie."said Alby calmly but serious too.
"What's out there? And who's Cassie?"asked the boy half listening to Alby
"She's like a sister to me because she came a month after me so we're close but as best friend of course and like Newt said earlier you can meet her after. And we only have three rules. First, do your part. No time for any freeloaders. Second,never harm another Glader. None of this works unless we have trust. Most importantly...never go beyond those walls. Do you understand me, Greenie?"Replied Alby with less calm in his voice.

"Why I fell like, he's not going to follow those rules?"said Hermione to anyone in particular
"You're not alone, just look a his face, everyone knows that he's going to do something stupid"replied

"Hey Alby!"cut a new voice, a child voice. [The screen goes down to see a young boy who look like to have fourteen-fifteen], "Hey Chuck. Where you bean?"said Alby to the young boy called Chuck.

"A young boy?! What were they thinking to put him there?! He's too young to be there!"said Lily and almost all the women in the hall.

The screen cut and after that, we can see Chuck talking to the boy without name.
"It's basically the same story for all of us, we wake up in the Box, Alby and sometimes Cassie gives us the tour... then here we are."said Chuck to him to start a conversation. "Don't worry. You're already doing better than I did. I clunked my pants three times before they got me out of the pit."explained Chuck with a bit embarrassment in his voice but without looking to the boy.

"The poor boy... he shouldn't be embarrassed, it's totally normal when you wake up without nothing."said Molly more to herself than anyone else.

And then Chuck turned to look a him but he was not here and Chuck saw him asking towards the door of the maze.

"What dis I say huh?"said Hermione already exasperated.

"No, come on. Dude, where are you going?"asked Chuck, running through him. "I just wanna see."replied the curious boy calmly to Chuck, "you can look all you want but you better not go out there."said Chuck with worry in his voice but the boy continues to ask his questions, "Why not? What's through there?"Asked the boy, starting to be a bit angry that no one says anything to him. "I don't know. I just know what I'm told. And we're not suppose to leave." Ans with that we can see three people running from the maze to them, two boys ,and one girl who has a medium scar on her face.

"It is Cassie? Why has she a scar on her face? I fucking hope that nothing serious happened to her because I won't hesitate to kill you Dumbledore and I swear to Merlin I will do it."said Sirius Black with a angered face and dangerous voice.
"Sirius calm down, I'm sure everything is fine like I said before, don't do anything stupid please. For me, for you but for our children too."whispered Remus to him.

"Hey Chuck."said an asiatic boy to the young boy before walking away. A blond boy then said, "New green is huh? How does it feel to be promoted?"Asked the boy wit amusement in his voice to Chuck, "Feels great, ben."replied Chuckwith a smile. And like that the blond boy named Ben walked away and a beautiful girl approached Chuck and the boy with a small smirk.

"Hey Chuck, how you doing, I had no time this morning to say good morning to you so voila. And I see we have a new greenie, again a boy."said Cassie to Chuck and then turned to the new boy, "But why hope for a girl when it's been so long since there's been one. Hi I'm Cassie, I'm like the leader with Alby and I think you don't already know your name so I'm not going to ask."said Cassie to the boy still with the smirk but we can see the little of confusion on her face.
"Yeah, nice to meet you but I thought no one was allowed to leave?"replied the boy with now confusion too in his face to Chuck.
"I think he said that you're not allowed to leave. We're different. We're runners. We know more about the maze than anyone, well not as if I was going to go into the details."explained Cassie to boy, becoming serious about tat topic. And like that she walked through Alby which he was a little further from them.

"So our little, now big girl, goes in there like I think every day?"sais Remus incredulously.

"Wait, what?"asked again the boy more confused but the curiosity is starting to take over. "What?"said Chuck, "What? She just said 'maze'."replied the boy pointed his finger to Cassie, "She did?"asked Chuck like to change the subject, "yeah"said the boy, not understanding anything about what's going on in there. And suddenly he starts to walk more and more closer to the door,

"Where are you going? What are you doing?"asked Chuck, seeing that he was not listening to him, "I'm just gonna take a look."replied the boy without looking at him and trying to calm him down, "I told you, you can't. No one leaves, especially not now. It's not safe."said Chuck who starts to be a bit panicked. "Okay, all right, I'm not gonna go."but he still keeps going.

"Never he listens, it's unbelievable!"said Lily out loud. But she was worried more about Cassie who run into the maze, most of the time.

"Hey!"intervened a voice and the first blond boy with weird eyebrows push him down to the ground. "We gotta stop meeting like this man greenie."said the blond with a serious voice, "Get off me!"screamed the greenie to the blond struggling, "All right! Calm, calm, clam."said the blond trying to calm him down but it wasn't working which attract the attention of the other gladers. "Don't touch me!"Yelling to the others who were trying to help him.

"Hum, he's still cute but I think it's better if he calms down but of course he doesn't listen!"said Ginny to herself but everyone around her heard her and looked at her incredulously. "What?"asked Ginny when she finds all the looks throwing at her. "Nothing, keep watching."replied Hermione while shaking her head.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"yelled out he boy now angry and annoyed. "Just calm down, alright?"sais Newt to him with a hand in front of him, "No. Why won't you tell me what's out there?"asked the boy to them, searching for answers, Cassie come closer to him and said, "to protect you, we're trying to keep you safe, you just arrive."

"Yeah! Listen to her man! Don't do anything stupid!"said Leo

and Newt agreed with her with a nod and said, "For you own good.", "you can't keep me here!"replied the boy, starting to take steps closer to their direction but he hesitate when he receive the death glare of Cassie.

"Go sister, show him who is the boss here!"yelled Aurora with a grin on her face

"We can't let you leave."said Alby to make him understand, "Why not?", and like that a loud noise is heard from inside and wind came out of the maze and suddenly the doors start to close slowly but scary at the same time.

"Bloody hell, it seams to be scary out there..."said Ron to his bests friends who agreed with him.
"Merlin, where they put you?"said Sirius to himself in a whisper.

"Next time, I'm gonna let you leave."said the weird eyebrows boy, walking away. "You have to understand something greenie, when we tell you to not go in there, you're not going, okay? And like that we can be friends."said Cassie seriously to him, "Welcome to the Glade."said Alby behind him and with that all the gladers walk away, going back to what they used to do.

"I think with that he won't go in there. Right?"said Lily (if you knew!)