The Maze

Back in the maze, just after the small fight of Cassie and Thomas. "Uh, okay, all right, help me get him up."said Thomas, talking to Minho about Alby, "We gotta go. The Maze is already changing."replied Minho, standing up. "Yeah, he's right but Minho, we can't leave Alby here."said Cassie, looking at Minho with tears in her eyes, "I refuse to leave him alone."continued Cassie, "Hum, yeah she's right, he's gonna die."said Thomas, agreeing with Cassie, "He's already dead."replied Minho, with a desperate look. (Bad Minho...)

"Yeah Minho's right, they're gonna die if they help Alby, if he was stung, they're gonna bash him anyway."said Aurora, nodding her head,(why do you open your mouth?) "But he is their friend, I understand why they can't leave him, I would have done the same thing for my friend."replied Leo, without looking at his twin.

The screen changed to the Maze when the voice of Minho is heard, "We gotta keep walking." And then we can see cassie in front of them with her bow, in case she has to shoot. "Come on."said Minho, carrying Alby with Thomas' help. "Okay just do a small pause, you're tired. Just sit him down, sit him down."said Cassie, keeping her bow in front of her while looking around. Thomas and Minho put Alby down, next to a wall. And suddenly, we can heard grievers, screeching in distance.

"Oh my-"started Lily but couldn't finish her sentence because of the panic. "Don't die, don't die, please..."pleaded Cassie's parents.

"This isn't gonna work. We gotta go. We gotta go."said Minho, with a panic look. "Hey don't start, we can survive, I've been here before, we have to stick together."replied Cassie, trying to calm Minho a bit before he does anything. "Yeah? And how did you come back? Almost dead."replied Minho, archly. "Wow, calm down. I agree with cassie. We gotta do something. We gotta hide him."explained Thomas. "Where?"replied Minho, now looking at Thomas. "I don't know. Minho, just think."replied Thomas, "There's not a single place we can take him?"continued Thomas.

But Minho, out of rage, grabs Thomas through the collar and shoves him against the wall,

"Hey hands off!"cried out Aurora, "omg, someone shut her up before me, otherwise it will end badly."said Ginny. "Shut up Aurora, Minho's just scared."said Harry, not wanting to see Ginny fight his god-sister. (Yeah sure Harold) Aurora has a scared look on her face when she heard Ginny.

"Hey! Calm down Minho, he don't know anything!"said Cassie, but Minho didn't listen to her, "Listen to me, shuck-face, all right?"started Minho with an angered voice, "Take a look around. There's nowhere to go."growled out Minho. He lets go of Thomas and stands up again, "You don't get it. We're already dead.", "No... don't say that, please just think about that we can survive instead of thinking about death!"yelled out Cassie, with now an angry face.

Thomas had a thinking face before he looks behind Minho and pushes past him to look at a wall which is covered in tick ivy, Cassie walks next to him, thinking about the same idea as him. They look at each other, like they were talking with their eyes and behind them, stand Minho, with a confused face not understanding what they were looking.

"Oh that's a good idea!"exclaimed Hermione, with an approving look. "What?"asked Ron, with a confused face like some in the hall, looking at her. "They are going to hold him up with the ivy and like he will be hidden."explained Luna, helping Hermione. "Oh... so yeah! That's a good idea!"said Leo with hope in his eyes. (Ahh supportive brother)

The screen changes to Alby, who is holding up by the stick and then we can see Thomas and Minho pulling him up. Cassie is behind them and like it is night already, she has her bow and an arrow. "Two, three.", they pulled again when a growl comes down the corridor next to them and then Minho started to panic. "What are you going?"asked Thomas to Minho, wondering why he stopped pulling up Alby, "hum... we gotta go. We gotta go, we gotta go."repeated Minho as he starts to breath heavily. "Just a little more and we'll tie it off."replied Thomas, not understanding his sudden behavior. Cassie look where Minho were looking and saw a door open with a griever behind.

"Go... I help Thomas, go save yourself!"said Cassie to Minho, "you sure? Otherwise I stay, I don't care, I don't want you to die tonight."replied Minho but he knew with her stubbornness it will lead nowhere. "No you go, please Minho."replied Cassie, with a serious voice, looking at him. And with that Minho start to run away from them and from the griever.

"But why? Help them!"yelled out some students, scared about what will happen to Thomas and Cassie. "Omg, I'm going to have grey hairs from worrying about her."said Sirius with a serious expression. "Padfoot, shut up please."replied James and Remus at the same time.

"I have an idea. We are going to pulling him up a little more and then we gonna hide under the ivy."said Cassie to Thomas after Minho ran away. "Okay... at three. One, two, three."and with that they pulled up Alby and then they surrounded themselves with ivy to put all their weight on it and they hid under the ivy and they were just face to face.

"Ouh... I see how it is. They're so cute. They're going to be a great couple."said Ginny, looking at the screen, "Ginny! It's literally not the moment."replied Her mother with a scandalized look. "She's right though."said a gryffindor girl and her friends were nodding with her. "No boys!"yelled out Sirius, "Oh no, don't start..."whispered Remus.

"Okay,okay..."said Thomas to calm himself. "Hey... shhhh"said Cassie, trying to shut him up. "You're the one making the most noises."replied Thomas, "No, it's you, now shut up..."whispered back Cassie, shutting him up.

"Already fighting..."said Ginny with a small smirk on her face. Aurora was looking at her like she has grown a second head. (Just give up already!)

The griever passed just in front of them but it didn't se them fortunately. "It's gone."said Cassie, looking out a bit. And then Thomas and Cassie go out from under the ivy to tie the ivy that hold Alby to others ivies. But suddenly, a bowl came from where the griever had disappeared before.

"Oh bloody hell, it's a scary movie."said Ron, more scared than anyone.

———————————————————

Hi! Sorry I'm a bit late. i hope it doesn't bother anyone. Just to thank you again. Thank you soooo much! And see you at next sunday! <3