The second

After the screen showed the title, when suddenly a noise is heard, like an elevator going up

After the screen showed the title, when suddenly a noise is heard, like an elevator going up. Weird sounds are heard before some light is shown from two walls ,which pass and pass without stopping, revealing a big box with a young woman inside unconscious. And like that the girl gaps awake and shoot her eyes open. She cough to get fresh air but only inhaling dry and hot air. She turn her body around to looked at the box but it reveal only her and some boxes. She looked like she was scared because she brings her knees to her chest and tries to calm her breath.

Sirius and Remus tensed seeing the face of the girl because they hope it was their little girl ut she seems so big.

But before she can do anything, the box slams into doors forcefully and her body shakes even more. The doors open and lights blind her, she puts a hand in front of her eyes to readjust them and she saw a man, a boy, who looked a her strangely. He goes down with her and starts to speak.

"Hi, hum are you okay? I'm Alby, d0 you remember your name?"asked Alby
She shakes her head to tell him no 'cause she was to scared to talk

Everyone in the great hall looked confused that how can't she remember her name.

"Okay, don't panic, everything's ok, I'm not going to do anything"said Alby with a soft and calm voice to not afraid her
"We are going to get out of the box so that I can show you outside ok?"said and asked Alby
"Ok"said the unknown person with a small voice and Alby wa happy that she speaks.

They walked out of the box and immediately she looked around and we can see that the two were in the middle of grass and trees and four tall walls like box but we can distinguish a big door in the middle of one of the wall.

"Here it's the glade, where you and me are going to live for certain days, months or even years, I don't know but for me I waited one month until you arrived."presented Alby to the girl
"So you lived here, alone for one month? And why can't I remember my name?"asked the girl shocked
"And yes, at the start I was frightened because I was alone and I had millions questions in my head but I took myself in hand and I started to create a 'home' for me to live and you came.... And it's normal if you don't remember, I was the same but you will remember it in a day or two or even tonight, don't worry about that."answered Alby softly
"Okay but hum you know where we are or if you looked outside for an exit?"asked again the girl
"I'm not going to lie, I went one time into the maze-" "A MAZE?"interrupted the girl.  "Yes a maze and what I was saying, its too big to explore alone, so I think that when you are ready we can may be explore this maze together"said Alby
"And for now, we're just the two of us?"asked the unknown person.
"Yes, but I hope that other person will come to join us but if it doesn't, at least we will be together and not alone"said Alby a little confident.
"Ok, I think for now I need to relax and think about what's going on here... If it don't bother you of course?"asked the girl a little bit nervous.
"No don't worry I understand completely, come with me, I'm going to show you where you are going to sleep."said Alby to her starting to go to the trees.

In the great hall, nobody understand what's going on but they were a little bit worried thinking about what possibly happened after that. On the other hand, Sirius was angry, really angry and all he want is to show at this b*tch, the anger of the Black's. Leo and Aurora were shocked because they recognized their sister immediately and they started to feel the missing piece she left when she was kidnapped. Some students, especially boy/men, despite the circumstances, thought the girl was quite pretty.

The screen goes black and after that, shows the girl laying on a hammock when suddenly, she stood up and started to run towards Alby, who was trying to find something to eat, and yelled his name.

"Alby! Alby!"she cried
"What happened?"asked Alby a little bit worried
"I remember!"she said excited, "Remember what?"asked Alby, now confused, "My name! My name is Cassie!", "well nice to meet you Cassie, you remembered it earlier than me."said Alby happy now.

Then the screen goes black again and shows three words 'three years later'

"THREE YEARS?!"yelled out Sirius.
"For three years! Our daughter stayed locked up there!"said Remus outraged.
"You left our sister in here! For you it is normal to left a girl defenseless here?!?"cried out Leo, scared for his older sister.
Yelled of revolt were heard in all the great hall, and Dumbledore looked like he was going to die if the movie will continue and unfortunately (fortunately for us) for him what happens next will get worse for him.