Problem and Bad decision

The sound of the doors is heard and Thomas look at to see Cassie, Alby, Minho and Newt in front of the doors. They are talking before Newt backed up and waved at them, as Minho, Cassie and Alby run into the Maze.

"Please, be alight."pleaded Sirius with worry in his eyes. "Hey... she's going to be alright don't worry to much."said Remus, taking his hand in his.

Some time later, Thomas is seen sitting next to Chuck. "All right, but why would Alby go one the Maze?"asked Thomas, "I mean, he's not a- He's not a runner."continued Thomas, looking at Newt, who is working in front of him. "Things are different now. Alby went to retrace Ben's footsteps before sundown. Look are you gonna help?"explained Newt, exasperated by his questions and that he wasn't working. "So he's gonna go back to where Ben was just stung"replied Thomas, not giving a damn about Newt's question. "Alby knows what he's doing. All right?"said Newt, not wanting to talk about it anymore. "He and Cassie know better than any of us." "What does that mean?"asked Thomas again, "All right, it's like you've heard, yeah? Every month, the Box sends up a new arrival. But someone had to be first, right? Someone had to have spent a whole month in the Glade alone."explained Newt.

"And that was Alby and guess who was the second? Cassie."continued Newt to explain at Thomas while working. "I mean, it can't have been easy. But when Cassie arrived and those other boys started coming up, one after the other, he saw the truth. And he leaned that the most important thing is that we all have each other. It was a bit funny because Cassie hoped every time that someone come up, that it was a girl but like you can saw that Cassie is the only girl here."

"She must feel lonely sometimes because she is surrounded only by boys and nobody to tell her problems."said Luna, with sympathy in her eyes. 'Yeah... poor Cassie.'thought Aurora, while rolling her eyes.

"Because we're all in this together." (the song😭, okay sorry) and after that there was a silence but Thomas stands up and walk towards Newt to help him ,and an other glader, work. "Yeah. There you go Greenie."said Newt with a small smile. But then the sky started to rumbling like a storm was going to hit them and everyone knew that it was going to happen. The screen changed to the gladers, who they were hiding from the rain.

"Hum... Cassie, Minho and Alby did not return."remarked Leo with concern in his voice. And with that some people has a worried face.

"They should be back by now."said Thomas while looking at the doors but turned his head to Newt. "What happens if they don't make it?"asked Thomas, "They're gonna make it."replied Newt with a serious face. "And what happens if they don't?"asked Thomas again, walking towards Newt, "They're gonna make it."replied Newt, once again.

"I really hope they're make it."said Hermione, concerned about the three.

The screen cut when all the gladers were on font of the doors, waiting for the three runners, who were still not there. "Come on,  guys, can't we send someone after them?"tried Thomas, asking everyone. "That's against the rules."replied Gally with a stern voice.

"Screw your stupid rules! I want my daughter safe!"yelled out Remus, worried like never.

"Either they make it back or they don't."explained Gally, looking towards the opening. "Can't risk losing anyone else."said Newt, looking at Thomas. The wind was rolling and like that the doors started to close slowly. "Oh no.."said Chuck, concerned as fuck. "There."said Thomas, pointing to where Cassie and Minho, who were carrying Alby but it was difficult. "Wait, no, something's wrong."said Newt.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock!"said Ginny to the screen like it can hear her.

"Come one! You can do it!"cried out Chuck, pleading Cassie and Minho, and with that all the gladers started to encourage them. "Come on!", "Come on! You an make it!". But it was too difficult and Cassie and Minho were obligated to stop a bit and we can hear Cassie pleading Minho, "Come on Minho, please, we can do it! Come on!", and then they start again.

"Just leave him! Why do you keep carrying him?!"cried out a gryffindor. (Like it can changed something)\

"You gotta leave him!"yelled out Gally, "They are not gonna make it."said Newt to Thomas, desperately. The yells of Cassie and Minho are heard and we can see Thomas, thinking about something, while looking at the doors, who were closing dangerously.

"Oh no, he's gonna make a big mistake."said Hermione, nodding her head desperately. "How do you know?"asked Ron, with furrowed eyebrows, "You can just tell with his face."replied Harry, like it was obvious. (Yeah! Good Harry)

Suddenly, Thomas sprints forward, "Thomas, no!"cried out Chuck, he was dodging Newt's arms, who were wanting to pull him back but Thomas was too fast and has succeed to pass through the doors, and then the doors closed behind him. Thomas falls on the floor just after he passed the doors, but he started panicking a bit when he realized what he just did. 

"Oh no... what did he just do?"said Lily, looking at Thomas with a disbelief look. "Oh Merlin, he's going to die!"cried Auroras, putting a hand on the mouth. "You just worried about Thomas while your own sister is also there?"said Ginny, looking at Aurora, not understanding her. "Yes of course I am (lie) but she's already been there alone so I'm less concerned."replied her with a frown. "Omg you're unbelievable, are you sure your my sister because you were not like that before."said Leo, looking at her with a little disgust. "But-"but she was silent by her own parents, who were too un understanding her. (Yeah shut up bitch)

"Good job."said Minho, looking at Thomas, like he was stupid. "You're an idiot or are you doing it on purpose."yelled out Cassie, outraged by Thomas and his behavior. "You just killed yourself."continued Minho, breathing slowly. "Wait what?"replied Thomas, with a questioning face. "You don't think, we're making rules for your protection and it's for that you can't just run into the maze like it was normal because it's dangerous !?"asked Cassie, tired. "Hum...yeah but like that you have a little more help to survive."replied him but he didn't really know how to answer that. Thomas stood up and walk to Alby. "What happened to him?"asked him, "What does it look like?"replied Minho, answered his question by another question. "He got stung!"replied Cassie, walking towards him slowly.

"What happened to his head?"asked again Thomas. "We did what we had to do."replied Minho, tired too. Thomas looked at him, understanding and a sudden noise is heard, like a griever screeching. And with that start an horrible night for all three.

"Please be safe. Please be safe."pleaded Sirius and those who care about Cassie.