Noise and attack

The screen shift Cassie, Ben and Minho, who were running in the Maze. But suddenly we can heard a small noise, like a bip in continue.

"What is that noise?"asked Harry to no one in particular.
"I don't know, it's a bit weird."replied Leo to his best friend.

"Hey! Do you hear that?"asked Cassie to the boys, stopping their moves. "Me? No."said Ben, "Hum no? You sure, you okay? Since this morning you're acting like you're somewhere else?"replied and asked Minho, worried for her. "Yeah. Of course I'm okay, I always am. Don't worry about me."said Cassie, trying to reassure him, "Huh... okay if you say so. Well come on, we got to go back to the glade."replied Minho, starting to run again.

A while after when the runners were already there. The screen changed to Thomas, who was walking in the forest. "Just get the fertilizer, Thomas."said him, imitating Newt, about what he said earlier. "You sure, guys? Can't help in any other way? No just the fertilizer. You know where i is. It's just out in the middle of the woods."said Thomas, a bit exasperated.

The screen show Thomas, going deeper into the forest. Thomas drops what he had in his hands when he sees a sort of grave. He's getting closer and closer, and saw a name 'George', engraved in the wood on the grave but on the ground there are bones, as if they were raised from the grave. Thomas feel something behind him and he's starting to turn around slowly. And he was face to face with a glader, but the glader was acting weirdly.

"Bloody hell! He's scared the shit out of me."said Ron suddenly terrified.
"He looks a bit strange don't you think?"asked Hermione to Aurora and she replied with a nod, agreeing with her.

"Oh. Uh... Ben, right? I don't know if wee, uh, ever..."said Thomas, trying to start a conversation but Ben was growling like he was not himself and was looking at Thomas like he did something. "Hey, are you okay?"asked Thomas, seeing him looking at him like that. But with that Ben start running to him with a small scream and fall on Thomas to attack him. "Get the hell off me!"screamed Thomas, trying to get away. "It's your fault. I saw you. You did this with Cassie. I saw you!"replied Ben, hurting him. Thomas scream because of the pain but Ben starts to strangle him with his hand. Thomas suddenly gasped and tried to find something to get Ben way from him.

"Oh Merlin! Poor Thomas, I hope he's fine."said Aurora, playing stupid. (I'm sorry for all the Aurora)
"Does he look fine to you right now?"replied Ginny, looking at her friend with a disbelief look.

Thomas, finally find a skull and hit him on the head. He stood up and started running where the others were but with Ben behind him, running too. "Hey! Hey!"screamed Thomas, trying to get someone but failed and jut after that him and Ben fall down on a hill. The screen show Newt, who was working, but then heard Thomas' scream. Newt looks up to see him and Ben, going out of the forest. "Hey! Help!"tried again Thomas who was now on the glade with everyone. "Help! Help! Help!". The others start running to them, going to help Thomas. Ben jump on him to knock him down. "I'll kill you!"Said Ben to Thomas.

Newt arrive, running towards them with a spear, "Hey!"and with that, he hit Ben on the head and was hold by other gladers. "Hold him down."said Newt, upon Ben with Gally next to him, "Calm down."said Gally, trying to calm him down. "What are doing?"asked Newt to Ben with an unbelievable look. "Calm down Ben."said again Gally. "Yo, what the hell happened?"asked Frypan, who was next to them. "He just attack me."explained Thomas, who was now standing, "You okay?"asked Chuck to him.

"Oh, that was so harsh!"said some students, looking at the screen.
"What the hell happened to him, last night he was fine."said James, not understanding a thing right now.

Alby and Cassie approached Ben slowly, with a serious look. "No. No. No."said Ben, looking to them, "Lift his shirt."said Alby and Cassie continued with, "Hold him tight.". "I didn't mean it!"screamed Ben, "lift his shirt"said again Alby. And with that Newt lifted Ben's shirt and then we can see a mark, like a sting.

"That's disgusting."said Draco to his friends, who nod with him.
"Poor guy, that's horrible."said Lily and Luna, looking to the screen with a sad look.

"Uhh! No! No. No, no, please. Please."said Ben, pleading them. "He's been stung. In the middle of the day?"said Gally to the gladers, with a stern face. "And I saw nothing? It's impossible!"replied Cassie, "Hey! It's not your fault okay, you didn't know."said Alby, trying to calm down now Cassie.

"Yeah. She could have paid attention to him."said Aurora with a frown,Again. (frown's girl!)
"Hey, it's not your sister fault. I'm sure, it's like their first time it happened so she didn't think of it."replied Sirius, with a sirius look (sorry).
It caused to Aurora to have a disbelief look on her face, because it was the first time her dad scolded her. (Ha!)

"Help me please. Please. Please, just help."said Ben, desperately. "Put him in the pit."said Cassie with a sad look but had no choice. "Everybody help. Take him to the pit."said a glader to everyone. "No! No!"said Ben, trying to get away, "Medjack."said Newt, "Please! Please don't do it!" pleaded Ben, "Calm down, Ben."said Gally, starting to be irritated. "Get off of me! Get off of me!"screamed Ben, who has been agitated violently, "Calm down."replied Newt. "Please, no! You don't understand"explained Ben, but no one want to hear anything.

The screen show Alby and the other gladers walk away but Cassie and Thomas stay to look at Ben, one looking sadly, the other with a look of no understanding.

"I wonder what will happen to him."said Hermione, thinking about some possibilities.
"I hope it will be nothing to harsh and horrible."replied a second year hufflepuff.

"Hum... I would like to talk to you if it doesn't bother you?"asked Thomas, now looking at Cassie, "Huh? Oh yeah of course."replied Cassie, walking towards him. "Well, uh, last night, I had a weird dreams about some stuff, some things that I don't remember but you were in those dreams. So I just wanted you to know even if I doesn't know what that means."said Thomas, nervously avoiding her eyes. "Oh, hum, I don't know what to say because I didn't have dreams like that but I feel like I knew you before that a long time ago but I can't remember a thing."replied Cassie, awkwardly, looking at him.

"But I'm sure, it's nothing important. Don't think to hard about that... right now we have more important thing to think about."said her with soft but sad eyes. "Yeah! Of course... I understand so I'm going to see Alby, see you later."said Thomas to her, walking away and rubbing his neck. We can see Cassie, with a soft smile looking at Thomas. 

"Ahhh... I like that, they're sooooo cute!"said Ginny with a devil smirk. Next to her, Aurora, who was looking at the screen with an angry face, but no one saw it apart of her twins, who look at her with a questionable face.