Chapter 2

Hello!!!!

I'm free today so here's a chapter

Into the story🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️
_____________________________________

3 years ago,

It was a sweet morning 🌄.  The little clouds floats like a pink feather from some gigantic flamingo. While the sun starts to rise and shines on the grown-up kid's face making him to groan in sleep and pulled blanket over his head. Suddenly a phone call came interrupting his sleep. Sighing he took the phone without opening his eyes and placed it on his ear.

Rakesh: Dei korangu, konjam achu porupu irruka unnaku un company pati!!!

Ak: Yenadaaa.... ( yawning 🥱) Inniku Sunday thane aprom yenna enne tunge vidu.

Rakesh: Owh appadi ya sirrr... Apo innaiku afternoon nambe London ku poi anthe million dollar worth project ehh finalise panni sign pannurathe maranthuru!

That's when AK remembered the date and got up with wide eyes and sat on the bed.

AK: Aiyoo!!! Machan suthama maranthuten. Sorry da, sorry da, sorry da, sorry da........( Continues his tape recorder)

Rakesh: Ade che!!!! Vaye moodu. Syabaa yen kadhule irrunthu rathom vanduro polle!🙄

AK: Machan nee mattum illena inerthuku na yenna ayirupeno...

Rakesh: Onnum ille Machan company yellatuyum illati muditu Road leh pichai yethiturupe. (Sarcastic tone)

AK: Pshh! Deyyyy....

Rakesh: Cheri poi kelumbu, I'll be at the airport in 2 hrs.

AK: OK, bye.

Later after he got ready and packed his things for the 5 days trip to London. Aditya went down and saw his father at the dinning table having his breakfast.

The dining room

The dining room

AK: Good morning dad.

Mr.Ragav: Good morning Adi.

( Only AK's dad and Rakesh is allowed to call him Adi. He doesn't allow anyone else to call him like that)

Aditya's mother passed away when she gave birth to him. Mr Ragavendra went to depression due to his beloved wife's death. 3 years later, he decided to get married again for Aditya to make sure he has a mother. But Mrs Sharmila was not like he expected. She acts infront of Mr. Ragav and AK like loving him a lot but behind him she will always curse him and hates AK. Later when Aditya was 6 Reena was born. Reena also hates AK because of her mother's influence. She also acts like her mother to AK. But Aditya did not believe their dramas and hated them. This made him to hate girls since young.  He also yearns for mother's love but doesn't show it out.