Chapter 8

Bonjour!!!

Hereafter I'm going to tell "Hello" in different languages and let's see if you guys can find out the language 😉

Into the story 🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
——————————————

Adi : What the hell is happening here!!!

Vikram was hugging Diya tightly until she can't even move. Aditya went near them pushed Vikram and dragged Diya to his cabin.

Diya: Aditya leave my hand it's paining.

Adi: Just keep quiet and come!!!

Diya : Aditya please listen to me first.

Adi : Just shut your mouth and come. ( shouts at her)

Once they reached the cabin Adi pushed Diya into the cabin harshly and closed the door. He hit the table hard in frustration making Diya to jerk.

Adi : What did I just saw there!! Why was he hugging you!! Why didn't you push him away!! Why were you standing like a statue!! Or did you enjoyed his hug and conti...

His words were stopped when he got a tight slap from Diya. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Diya : Mind you words ADI!!!
Do you know what happened there...Sollu!!! Konjam neram unnoda vaaye mooditu yenna nathandachu kettiya!!!

Adi was taken aback as it was the first time Diya raised her voice to him.

Diya : I was eagerly waiting for you to tell about our success but that loosu came and talked to me. All of a sudden he hugged me and you entered at that time. Avan yenna yedho oru pillow mathiri nanechutu appadi amakuna how can I move!!! And you just started to shout like a gorilla to me before knowing the truth...

Adi's eyes softened and he felt extremely guilty for behaving rudely to her.

Adi : Diya I'm so so so sorry. Its just I couldn't control my anger when I saw him hugging you. I'm extremely sorry. I should have asked you first but I didn't. Please don't hate me for this and ignore me maa....I'm really sorry...

He was pleading to her like a kid who will ask sorry to their mother after doing a mistake.

Diya instantly calmed down seeing his cute expression and the way he asked sorry to her felt cute.

Diya : Fine fine I forgive you but you have a punishment for talking to me like that.

Adi : I'll do anything madam.

Diya : Ok them buy for me a gallon of mint chocolate chip ice-cream now.

Adi : Ok madam as your command.

Adi and Diya waited at the cabin for a while and the ice cream arrived.

Adi : Here's your ice-cream

Diya : Yayyy!!!! Thank you Athi!!!
(She jumps and hugged him)

Adi was trying his level best to stay calm when he felt her soft body hit his hard chest. Diya left him and started to eat her ice-cream like a small kid forgetting everything that happened just now. Adi was admiring at her cuteness.

Adi (murmured) : Paapa...

Here Vikram was impatiently walking infront of the cabin thinking what's happening in there.