Chapter 6

Few weeks passed by, Adi and Diya started to have a good relationship as friends after Adi realised Diya is different from other girls. He started to like Diya's presence and also had a good impression on Diya.

Likewise for Diya she started to like Adi a lot for his character and she noticed Adi is comfortable with her. Diya was genuinely happy for that.

In the office many staffs were shocked to see their boss smiling and talking with Diya. Some were happy for his changes but many girls were jeolous on Diya except for Pavi as she always sees Aditya as a brother.

One day it was pass office hours,

Adi : Diya, I'm having an important meeting tomorrow so could you stay back for a while and complete this file.

Diya : Sure sir no problem.

Adi : Hey I've told you to call me Aditya when we're alone. Aren't we friends??

Diya : Ok Ok. I will stay back Aditya. Ippo ok va.

Adi : Hmm good girl. (Smiles and pats her head)

Diya informed her parents and continued working. Only Aditya and Diya were in the office as all the others have left. Suddenly it started to rain heavily.

Diya was in Aditya's cabin checking the files and Aditya was at his seat doing his work in laptop.

Adi: Diya take a break its 8.30pm let's have our dinner then we'll continue.

Diya : Hmm OK.

They went to the pantry and ate instant noodles. While both of them were walking back to the cabin the power got cutt of all of a sudden. Diya became scared and instantly hugged Adi who was standing beside her. Adi was shocked and he was standing like a statue by her sudden action.

After a few minutes Adi composed himself and patted her shoulder.

Adi : Onnum ille ma. I'm here with you don't worry.

Diya. : Hmm, yenna vittu poyirathinge.

Adi : Unna vittu yengayum po matten. Unkoodaye thaan irrupen.
( Slightly hugged her shoulders)

When Adi told this Diya had a different feelings towards him. She felt safe in his arms. She felt like home in his arms.
After a few minutes they parted away. Adi hold Diya's hand and they walked together to his cabin.

After reaching his cabin, Adi made Diya to seat and took a candle and lit it up.
Diya's face glowed in the darkness by the light of the candle. She looked like a goddess. The beauty in her eyes glow that shines like the sunrise. Her smiles opens up the cloudy skies, her laughter delights butterflies. Gentle breeze through her hair while her astonished eyes all stare. Her rosy cheeks that covers her face. Diya looked completely different to Adi at that second. He was admiring her and an unknown feeling came for Adi towards Diya.

Diya was too busy to notice him looking at her with different emotions as she was busing telling him how much she was scared but none of her words went into his ears as he was lost in her beauty. Adi's trance was broken by Diya who was calling him so many times.

Diya : Aditya!!! Aditya!!!

Adi: Huhh...yenna ma.

Diya : Yevlo neram kupduren appadi yenna yosichutu iruntinga.

Adi : Onnum ille ma.

Diya : Hmm ok. Aditya can I ask you something...

Adi: Sure.

Diya : Why do you hate girls.

Adi : (Smiles) Its not that I hate girls ma. It's just that I don't like to talk with girls that much and I don't want to believe them.

Diya : Why??

Adi: ( Exhales a deep breath out) Well u know about my family background and when my father married her thinking she would be a great mother for me. She turned out to be the same type of stepmother that appears in serials. She hates me and treats me bad same goes to their daughter my half biological sister.

Diya: So you don't like girls because of them.

Adi: Well not only because of them. There's another main reason for that. It's a ....(Hesitate to tell it)

Diya : It's ok if you don't want to tell it.

Adi : Hey not like that. I trust you but remember this is just my past and don't tell this to anyone even Rakesh doesn't know this.

Diya : Promise.

Adi : Hmm, well I was in love with a girl during my college days. Her name is Meera. We were sincerely in love for 2 years atleast that was what I thought but turns out she just loved me for my looks. When she got to know that I'm not that rich she broke off with me. That's when I started to hate girls. I thought all the girls only wants money and see a guy for his  looks. I decided to not fall in love with any girl in my life after that.
But you came in the middle and changed my mindset about girls. You showed me not all the girls are same. I started to understand there are wonderful and amazing womens like you and my mother.

Diya: Well I'm glad that you understood it now. Also show me that Meera's photo next time when I see her I just want to punch her nose and tell her you lost a Gem in your life.

Adi :  Haha...It's okay rowdy madam you don't have to that all.

Diya : Fine since you tell. But don't worry I'm sure you will soon see the angel sent my your mother to take care of this grown-up kid.(Pinches his cheek)

Adi: Maybe I guess I've seen that angel and she's standing infront of me pinching my cheeks.

Diya was shocked and at the same time happy. Even Adi was shocked by his statement but he didn't regret telling it. Both of them didn't know what were their feelings for each other but they  decided to not think about it and go with the flow.

After completing their work, Adi dropped Diya at her hse as it was late. Diya introduced Adi to her family and after spending some time with them Adi left to his house. Diya's family liked Adi a lot.

Next day,

Adi and Diya were discussing about some projects in his cabin. Adi received a call from the intercom.

Adi : Hello.

Receptionist: Sir there's someone here to meet you. He says his your schoolmate.

Adi : Ok let him in.

The door opens and a guy in coat suit entered in. Adi looked at him and was surprised.

Adi : Deyy VIKRAM yeppudi irruka...
( Goes and hug him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the villain's entry.
Keep reading to find out what happens next.😉

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. 🤗

Bye!!!