~Chapter 12~

Bonus chapter as I'm very free today 😅
And also the comments for previous chapters was hilarious 😆🤣 You guys are awesome❤

Into the story 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
——————————————————

Vikram reached Paris. He went to XYZ Hotel. Vikram was waiting in the queue at the reception to ask Adi and Diya's room number. Suddenly he saw 2 guys who are Adi's personal bodyguards going out of the hotel. ( All this was Adi's plan) Vikram quickly followed them behind thinking they didn't know his presence but poor Vikram didn't know it was a trap set for him.

Vikram was keep following them until they reached a theme park. He was confused to find them as the bodyguards were nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a couple came close to Vikram but acted like talking to themselves loud.

Lady : Chris do you know something the famous business man Aditya Kumar is here.

Guy : Really!!!

Lady : Yes I spot him just now at the haunted house. He was going in there with a girl probably his girlfriend I guess.

Guy : Wow awesome, wish could see him but it's getting late we should go.

Lady : Ya, sure come.

The couples left. As soon as hearing it Vikram went to the haunted house. He stood at the entrance and was looking at it horrified.

Vik (mv) : Aiyoo

Vik (mv) : Aiyoo....Nambalaku chinna vayasuleh irrunthe ithe yellam pudikathu. Pei padham pakkave bayapaduvom yeppudi ulle poge.

He was standing there and was thinking if need to go in or not for 5 minutes as he was so scared of it.

Vikram's reaction

Vik (mv) : Seri povom. Adi and Diya vum ulle thaane irrupange.

Vikram entered into the haunted house praying all the gods. Adi rented the whole haunted house for a day to make sure no one's in there with Vikram. He also appointed extra actors to scare him like hell.