~Chapter 33~

RECAP : ADI PROPOSED DIYA TO MARRY HIM

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Love is such a powerful force. It's there for everyone to embrace that kind of unconditional love for all of humankind. That is the kind of love that impels people to go into the community and try to change conditions for others, to take risks for what they believe in. So did Adi and Diya after going through many challenges in their relationship they didn't give up on each other and fought together until its finally the day which starts their romantic journey of getting married. It's their engagement day.

They had decided to have their wedding in 3 weeks. Both the families were busy arranging the things and checking on all the arrangements for the day while our love birds were busy having a romantic talk on the call.
Preethi entered into Diya's room and gasped seeing Diya's position on the bed. Her head was on the bed while her legs were on the headboard basically an upside-down position as she was talking to Adi.

Preethi: Adiye yennadi kolam idhu...nee innum kelambama phone pesitu irruku

Diya : Irrudi innum konjam neram pesitu vandhuren oru important call

Preethi: Anthu important call yarunu yennaku teriyum nee ippo phone yenkitte koodu.

Diya : Hey po moodiyathu

Preethi  : Unna...

Preethi chased Diya and took her phone from her and cut the call. Diya was scolding Preethi.

Preethi : Cheri podum podum poi kuli beautician vanduru vange.

Diya : Poren poren

Preethi chuckled and went out of the room. Meanwhile here Adi was in his casual attire standing at the balcony. He was trying to call Diya again but it wasn't reachable as Preethi purposely switched off Diya's phone. Rakesh who was a looking like a complete mess after carrying all the stuffs and doing the decorations came up to Adi's room tiredly.

Rak : Ade yereme inge oruthan ivanode engagement ku maadu madhuri vella seyuren Ivan yennana relax ah phone pathutu irrukan.

Rakesh went near to Adi and smacked his shoulder hard.

Adi : Ahh dey pandi yenda adicha

Rak : Pinna unna kelamba sonna nee phone leh kadalai podure

Adi : Phone leh yeppudi da kadalai poda moodiyam

Rak : Yeppa samy modhe poi ready agu innaiku engagement unnaku athu nyabagam irukule.

Adi : Seri seri poi kelamburen.

Finally it was time for the ceremony to start. The garden was fully decorated in red and black concept as Adi and Diya wanted it in their favourite colour. They only invited their close relatives, friends and some of their office colleagues. Everyone gathered at the garden and were waiting for the couples to enter. Adi and Diya came together holding each others hand with wide smiles on their face. Everyone was astonished to see the couple as their attire was fantastic and both looked handsome and gorgeous.