~Chapter 14~

The mysterious guy quickly went out the ward before anyone could notice him. Few minutes later, Adi came back in and sat beside Diya holding her hand.

Adi : Kuttyma seekiram vaadi. I miss you so much.

As he was talking and looking at her Adi noticed her oxygen supply was cut. He quickly called the doctor.  The doctor rushed in and brought Diya to the treatment room. Aditya was waiting out the room tensed and was panicked.
The doctor came out after some time.

Doc : Mr.Aditya

Adi : Doctor how is she?? Is she fine??

Doc : Sir we've found someone has injected slow poison into her drips bottle. Luckily it did not spread in her body much and we managed to remove it.

Adi's anger reached the peek knowing someone tried to kill Diya.

Adi : Doctor I need to see the CCTV footage.

Doc : Sure pls come with me.

Rakesh too joined them. Adi & Rakesh were looking at the CCTV footage and they found out the guy in black hoodie. But they couldn't identify his face as he was wearing a mask.

Adi : Rakesh I need him at our place within 2 hours.

Rak : Sure adi I'll do it.

Adi : Tighten up the security to max level and the securities who were on duty just now should be fired as they failed to do their job.

Rak : Ok da.

######

Rak : Machan we've found him and his at our place.

Adi : I'm coming there.

Aditya reached the place and walked in to see that both hand of that guy was tied up with a rope. He was literally hanging on the wall. He was beaten up brutally and his body was covered fully by blood.

Aditya took a bucket of ice water and splashed it on his face making that guy gain conscious. Adi took a iron rod and started to beat him aggressively. Later he untied the rope of the guy making him to fall down hard on the ground. Adi pulled his hair and made him to stand.

Adi : Tell me who sent you!

Guy : I w..won't

Adi : Unnaku ithu patathu....wait!

Adi told one of the goon to bring a cutter plier. Adi took it and cut two fingers from each of his hand. Blood was oozing out and he was screaming loud not able to withstand the pain. Even the goons standing there were scared of seeing the monster infront of them.

Adi : Look if you don't tell me, I will kill you!!

Guy : No matter what you will kill me so I'm won't tell it to you!!!!

Adi lost his patience and shot that guy till death.

Rakesh : Dey why did you kill him. How are we going to find it out now??

Adi : Don't worry da I will protect Diya and also find out who's behind this.

Rak : Macha could it be Vikram??