~Chapter 19~

Diya celebrated her birthday with her family and Adi happily. This year birthday was very special to her as Adi was there with her celebrating it. He bought her a purple gown specially designed by his personal designer and also he made a cake for her. Later in the evening he brought her to the beach and they spent time together happily.

Next Day ,

Adi signed some documents and shook hands with the person opposite to him.

Adi : Thank you for believing me sir.

??? : It's my pleasure to work with you Mr.Aditya.

Adi left the office and went to his office excitedly. Once he reached his office he went straight to Diya and carried her spin around. Everyone on the floor were looking at them shocked.

Diya : Adi yenna pannure? Everyone is looking at us.

Adi : Let them see I don't care.

D : Deyy ennai keela viduda!

A : Hey ennadi mariyathe koraiyathu... Do you want me to punish you...(winks at her)

D : Aduku yellam nee worth illa Adi. Pesama ipo po.

A : Irudi one day you will regret saying this. Now come to my cabin.

D : Varen varen po....

A : Timaru di unnaku.

Adi was waiting for her in the cabin and he purposely opened his top 3 shirt buttons and rolled his sleeves up showing his veins to tease her. Diya entered and started droolimg on him.

D (mv) : Kd. Venumanne pannurathu. Ana summa solla kootadhu yen alu semmaya thaan irukan. Diyo ni rombe lucky di.

A : Athaan teridule lucky nuu apo inge vandhu konjam romance panne.

D : Chi peh!!!

A : Korangu. Seri jokes apart I have a very important thing to tell you.

D : What is it?

Adi took a file from his drawer and pass it to Diya. She went thorough it and there were many designs of a building interior.

A : Diya this is my dream project. I have been working on this for almost 7 months and finally it's done. This is very confidential as our client doesn't want it to be known by anyone. So I'm handling this file to you and I need you to keep it safe from others hand. Remember Diya this is my dream project and it means a lot to me and I'm giving this to you only because I trust you so pls keep it carefully.

D : OK Adi don't worry I'll keep it safe with me.

A : Ok come let's go to the pantry. I want to drink coffee.

Adi and Diya went together to the pantry and stopped walking when they heard some familiar voices from the pantry. Both of them hide behind the wall and peek into the pantry. They were shocked to see Rakesh and Preethi hugging each other and standing there.

Preethi: Rakesh yarachom vandhure porange.

Rak : Intha pantryku Adi, Diya aprom naa matum thaan varamoodiyam. Kandipa antha sidumoonji yen tangachi koode romance pannitu irrupan avanoda cabinleh. So don't worry no one will come.