~Chapter 34~

RECAP : ADI & DIYA HAD ROMANTIC MOMENT WHILE AN UNKNOWN PERSON IS HELPING VIKRAM.

°°°°°°°°°°

Next day morning, Adi woke up Diya who was sleeping hugging him tightly.

Adi : Good Morning Sunshine

Diya : Morning Adi....(She yawned cutely and told him)

Adi : Yendri da its getting late.

Diya : Pshh poda yenuku tired ah irruku

Adi : Chellakutty le come get up let's refresh and have breakfast

Diya : Hmm ok but one condition

Adi : What is it?

Diya : Tookitu po (She opened her hands wide )

Adi : (chuckles) Cutie di nee vaa

Later they had their breakfast and were standing at the balcony admiring the view. Adi was hugging her from behind and Diya rest her head on his chest.

Adi : 3 weeks more di and then you and I will be standing at this same place hugging each other and enjoying the view together forever...

Diya : Hmm....

Adi : Is anything bothering you??

Diya : No pa just I feel different today  but I don't know what feeling is that

Adi : Well is it a good or bad one??

Diya : Good definitely...is just I'm feeling very happy and peaceful after many days. Thanks to you

Adi : Well I must thank you first for making my life amazing di. Before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and Smile for no reason but after I met you I can't stop smiling not only looking at you but also thinking about you .

Diya : I love you so much Adi ippadiye unkoode rombe varusham valanum da

Adi: Kandipa nambe inthe mathuriye rombe varusham happy ah irrupom ok va...

Later they went back to their house.
Days passed by and everyone were busy in the wedding preparations. Adi was also busy in his work as he wanted to complete most of the works before their wedding and spent more time with Diya after their marriage.

#####

At the prison Vikram was on call again with the anonymous person.

??? : Vikram I think the time has arrived. You have to arrange your guys now.

Vik : Alright I'll call them and tell but you sure it's safe to execute our plan right??

??? : Yes don't worry everything will be as per our plan

Vik : Ok...but can you atleast now tell me who you are..I'm just so curious

??? : Alright young men... My name is Parthiban.

Vik : I've never heard of you before

Par : I'll tell you a short story. My son hooked up with a girl and ditched her after that. Well basically it was my plan and he did as I told. Later she got pregnant and my son refused to marry her and her so called brother found about it and that idiot almost killed both of us after finding it out.