~Chapter 25~

Adi went back to Ragav's mansion after dropping Diya at her house. He reached the mansion and entered in. Everyone have went to their bedroom as it was late night. Adi went to Reena's room and knocked on her door but there's wasn't any response. He opened the door slightly as it was unlocked and peeked in. He saw Reena standing at her balcony and she didn't notice Adi as she was looking out at the view. Adi went in and was thinking how to make her notice him.

He felt awkward as it was the first time his initiating a conversation with her. After few seconds of thinking he cleared his throat loudly making Reena to jerk and turned around. She turned around very fast as she got scared and was about to fall as she slipped due to the speed. Adi quickly ran to her and hold her.

Adi : Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you

Reena : It's ok. Why are you here.

Adi : Hmm well I know that you're pregnant Diya told me.

Reena got panicked as she thought Adi would tell this to her parents and make it a big issue.

Reena : Adi pls don't tell to amma and appa about this....please (She started to cry)

Adi : Heyy calm down. I'm not going to tell about this to anyone.

Reena looked at him confused

Adi : Inge paaru what you did is a mistake but we can't do anything now. Diya told everything to me and don't worry by tomorrow morning  he will be in my dungeon. You don't worry about appa and appa, me and Diya are there for you we will handle it. Ok so don't think about anything and stress yourself. Take rest ok.

Reena : Thank you so much...I thought you will tell to amma and appa about this because you don't like me

Adi : I didn't tell you that. It's just we didn't have a good relationship from child that's it but that doesn't mean I won't protect you. I'll see you tomorrow bye.

Adi was about to leave and stopped hearing Reena speaking.

Reena : An..Anne

Adi turned around shocked and with wide eyes. It was the first time she called him anne. When both of them were kids Adi usually goes to play with her and also he loved her as she was his sister. He always wanted to be called as Anna by her but when he started to grow up and realised she doesn't like him Adi  started to maintain distance with her. Today when she called him Anne an unknown feeling came for Adi even he was not sure what it was but he felt happy hearing it.

Reena : Thanks for being there for me  Anne

Adi : (smiled) Don't worry I'm there for you. Go n sleep.

Later Adi left the mansion and drove back to his penthouse. He felt different today and slept after telling about the happenings at the mansion just now to Diya in video call. Meanwhile Reena felt a new feeling towards Adi. She always hated him by her mother's influence but today she felt respect on Adi and slept peaceful after many nights as she knew she's not alone now.

######

Next day,

It was a dark place with only few lamps hanging on the ceiling. A guy was tied up on the wall with chains all around his body. 5 mens were hitting him with an iron rod and blood was oozing out of his body while he was screaming in pain. Then all of a sudden the guys stopped hitting him when a man in  black suit came and stand infront of them with his hands in the pocket.