Chapter 7

Adi : Dei Vikram yeppudi da irruka.
(Hugs him)

Vik : I'm fine da. How about you?

Adi : I'm good.

Diya was just smiling and looking at them. When Adi moved aside, the next second Vikram's eyes were locked on Diya. Adi went near Diya and introduced her to Vikram.

Adi : Vikram this is Diya my....(looks at her for a second and continues) PA and Diya this is Vikram my buddy during school days and also his the CEO of VC Group of Companies.

Diya and Vikram had a handshake.

Diya : Nice meeting you sir.

Vik : Hey just call me Vikram you don't have to be formal.

Diya : Ok Vikram.

Diya tries to take her hand from him but Vikram was holding her hand tightly and smiling widely at her. Adi who sensed Diya face reaction was changing and also he noticed Diya struggling to take her hand from him quickly went to Vikram and took his hand from Diya. Adi dragged Vikram and made him to seat on the chair.

Adi : Vaa da vandu okaru. Yevlo neram thaan ave kaiya pudipe. ( Tells  slightly annoyed )

Diya who noticed Adi's reaction chuckled slightly at his possessiveness which was noticed by Adi making him to calm down.

Adi : Aprom sollu da, what made you to visit me all of a sudden.

Vik : Well Aditya I thought of collaborating with your company to create an overlap in technology and program as your company is the best one in the industry.

( I don't know anything about  business so please manichu me if got any mistake)

Adi : But Vikram, the spreadsheet are insufficient for managing resources and complex projects.

Vik : I know da, but to gain visibility into the broader divisional and global priorities. We can began with using portfolio and resource management for time entry, resource management and capacity planning.

Adi : So as the result from capitalising 10% of the IT labor it will increase upto 20%, which equated to a multi-million-dollar net positive impact on the balance sheet.

Vik : Exactly see you even know it before I could tell that's why your company is the top 1.
(Adi smiles at him)

Vik : By that we can have access to better, more reliable data to make critical decisions on projects and resources if this becomes a success. So what do you say Aditya.

Adi : Seems like a plan. Let's do it.

Vik : Great I'll come and see you again to sign the files.

Adi : Sure da. Ok Vikram I've a meeting now so will make a move.

Vik : Ok da bye.

Saying that he turned to Diya and asked her.

Vik : Diya are you free, can we go for a cup of coffee??

Before Diya could answer Adi told him,

Adi : No, da she's also coming with me. If you want I can send my friend Rakesh with you. You can have more then a cup of coffee with him.

Vik : It's ok da, I can go by myself. Ok bye Aditya see you soon and you too gorgeous.

Adi gritted his teeth while trying to put a fake smile on his face infront of Vikram and same goes to Diya.