~Chapter 30~

Sorryyyyyy.....🥺🥺 couldn't update earlier due to some personal works

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

RECAP : VIKRAM GOT ARRESTED BY THE POLICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adi moved towards Diya's father. Her father was feeling extremely guilty for making a wrong decision and was about to spoil her daughter's life because of his stubbornness. But before Adi could speak Diya came in the middle and spoke to her father.

Diya : Pa ippo sollunge pa yaaru rombe kettaven anthe Vikram ah ille yen Adi ya?? Pesunge pa yen ippo mattum amaidhiya irunkinga....Na yevlo sonne yen Adi nallaven yennaye nambungenu Anna neenga avlo adampudichinga. Ippo Adi maatum varalena yen valkai yenna agirukom teriyuma

Diya's dad: So..sorry Diy-

Diya : No pa...just imagine what if Adi didn't come this engagement would have continued and if I married that Vikram in future aduku apram avan inthe tappu panathaku jail poi iruntha yen valkaiye ungalale waste ayirukom aprom anthe time unge naale verum ithe sorry mattum thaan solla moodiyam but my life would have turned upside down because of you if Ashwin didn't come now. Just because of your ego my life would have been sacrificed.

Adi : Diya calm down

Diya : Ille Adi you don't understand. I was hell scared that second when no one was there to save me. I was so scared that I couldn't be with you and all this was only because of my dad

Diya's dad: Yenna manichuru Diya ma na unnaku oru nalla valkaiye ammaichu tharanum thaan aasai pathen anthe Vikram rombe nallaven nu nenaichen but I was wrong....I'm extremely sorry ma please yenna manichuru

Adi : Uncle konjam neram ange vaange I need to speak with u alone.

They moved to another corner of the house away from the relatives

Adi : Uncle anthe Vikram yenna pathi yena sonnanu yennaku teriyathu but I know he must have told very bad about me until you hate me. I will just tell one thing Uncle I'm not a perfect person. I won't tell I'm very good and I have not done anything wrong. Naanum neraya taapu panniruken but na yarayom terinju hurt pannadhile...And mookiyama Diya is very important to me in my life.

Avle vittu yennale irruke moodiyathu irukavom matten. When she told me you are not accepting our love I could have come and convince you to accept but I thought one thing even how much I convince you won't accept it because of Vikram's influence that's why I wanted to show you his real face and also prove I'm not like him. Ippo you will have trust on me and give your daughter to me.

Aprom uncle there's just one more thing I have to tell you. Please don't force your kids to do something they are not interested in. If you want to make them happy ask them first what they want don't decide yourself and force them to do it as it will destroy their life. It doesn't matter if its a food, clothes,  things and importantly their studies and the rights to choose their life partner ask them which one they like. If most of the parents gave what their child likes I'm very sure their kids will have a bright future and they will live their life happy.