~Chapter 35~

RECAP : ADI'S PLANE CRASHED.

~~~~~

2 Weeks later,

AK GROUP OF COMPANIES

Rakesh was in Adi's cabin talking to someone in phone.

Rak : Did you found out anything Karthi

Kar : Ille Rakesh. They have found out most of the bodies but still couldn't find the remaining five people including Adi's body. Ana chances are very low for survival and I don't think Adi will be al-

Rak : No no we will not give up we must find him for Diya

Kar : ok Rakesh and also one more thing Vikram is still in the jail so there's no chances of Vikram involved in this

Rak : Argghhh I just wanna kill whoever that bloody person that did this to my Adi!!!! ( He Shouted in frustration)

Kar : I'll try to find any other details. Take care Rakesh bye.

Rakesh cut the call and turned behind facing Adi's photo frame hanged on the wall.

Rak : Nee nejama illeya da machan...
( He spoke in a vulnerable voice with tears in his eyes)

#####

( The house Adi bought for Diya will be mentioned as Adiya house )

Adiya house

Preethi was continuously knocking on the door for almost 10 minutes but remained closed.

Pre : Diya please dii kathuve thore it's been 2 weeks since you locked yourself in there

(Still there were no answers)

Pre : Diya please Diya yennuku bayama irruku kathave thore

Diya : Na uyirode thaan iruken Preethi po. Leave me alone please.
(She told in low voice)

Preethi moved away from the room with heavy heart and called rakesh. In room Diya was hugging Adi's photo and looking at it with tear filled eyes.

Pre : Rakesh pls come here now. I'm very scared and worried about Diya.

Rak : Ava inuma anthe room vittu varale

Pre : Ille ne odane va please

Rak : Seri I'm coming wait.

20 mins later,

Rakesh arrived to the house and went straight up to her room.

Rak : Diya open the door now.....Kathuve thora Diya innum yevlo naal ulle iruke pore.....

NEEYUM YENNA ADI MATHURI THANIYA VITUTU POGE PORIYA!!!

Diya opened the door. After 2 weeks they were seeing her. Her face was pale and dark circle under her eyes with dried tear stains on her face. She was looking completely different with the messy hair and swollen face.

Rak : Thangam

The next second Diya broke down completely and cried hugging Rakesh...Both Preethi and Rakesh were also crying....

Diya: Mudhile anne..... Yennale avane pirinji irruke moodiyathu.....He promised me na he will come back ana yen na ippadi panna... he didn't keep his promise

Rak : Diya please da....you have to stay strong

Pre : Diya you have to accept it Adi is no more..

Diya : NOO !!! My Adi's alive and he will come back to me....I will wait for him.

Pre : Diy-
(Rakesh signed Preethi to not tell anything.)

He made Diya to sleep on the bed and brought Preethi to another room. As soon as they entered in Rakesh gave a bone crush hug to Preethi and cried out loud venting all his anger and sadness.

Prethi : Rakesh please

Rak : Avale patiya Preethi yeppudi irukanu moodile di....She can't be without him but Adi...yennuku yenna seiyanum nu teriyale.....Oru pakam avan yenna vittu poyitan inge iva konjam konjama yennu vitu pora naa yenadi pavam panne....

Pre : Puridhu Rakesh but we must stay strong at least for the sake of Diya....She's still believing Adi's alive but we all know the truth....Ippo nambe gavanipu fullah ava mella irukanom...Now come let's prepare dinner and give it to Diya its been many days since she ate properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and also for the late update. I'm currently having exams so gotta focus on my studies. Hope you guys understand.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions as they are my boost..❤

See you soon...take care...