~Chapter 18~

Weeks passed by and Vikram's secret photographer took some photos of Adi and Meera in which there looked like in intimidating pose. Vikram tried showing the photos to Diya but Adi would make some plans and destroy it. Finally Vikram gave up on that plan and decided to concentrate fully on Diya's father to impress him. Meanwhile he forgot to check his company status due to all this which made most of the employees in his company to relax and were not doing their jobs properly. This made most of Vikram's client to get disappointed as their project were not done in time and many off them canceled their deals with his company which made his company to face a major loss. All this was unnoticed by Vikram as he was too busy in following Diya and not attending his PA 's calls or checking the mails. Without any choice Vikram's PA called and informed Vikram's dad about the company's current state. He got mad on Vikram for not being responsible.

Vikram's dad : I'm coming to India!

#####

Ragav's mansion

Sharmila: Deepika anthe Aditya yedho oru ponne kotitu vanthu avanoda girlfriend nuu solluran. Nambe ippo yedachom pannanom.

Deepika remains silent and sat there without any reaction.

S : Yenna Deepika naa pesite irruken nee silenta irruke??

D : Atte inime Aditya pathi yenkitte yedavum pesatinge and naa thirumbe Paris ku poren. Innime inge varamatten.

Sharmila got shocked and tensed hearing her decision.

S : Yenna Deepika ollare?? Yenna agidachu unnaku yen ippadi yellam pesure. Nee Aditya ve kalyanam pana vendama??

D : Vendam!! Yenna thayava seidu viturange. Ineme Aditya and yennakum onnume ille. Naa kelumburen.

She left the house. Sharmila was sitting there confused.

S : Iva yedhukku ippe thideernu ippadi pesura. Yenna nadanthakum...Aiyoo apo antha Aditya anthe ponne kalyanam panniruvana. Yeppadi achom avangale pirikanum.

#####

AK' s Cabin

Adi : Macha everything is ok right ??

Rak : Dey 100 times mella ketrupe. Everything is alright will you just calm down for a while.

Adi : No da I just want it to be perfect.

Rak : Everything is fine da. Relax

Diya entered the cabin and they quickly changed the topic and started to speak about something else.

Adi : Macha nee anthe files marakama check panniru. ( Eyes Rakesh to go out of the cabin)

Rak : Ok da. I'll see it at my cabin. (Saying it he left )

Diya felt suspicious as they were behaving weird.

Diya : Neenga rendu perum yenna visayam pathi pesitu irunthinge?

Adi : Onnum illaye. Just office stuffs.

Diya : Illaye yedho seri illaye...

Adi (mv) : Aiyoo ithuku aprom vitta iva yedachom kandu pudichuruva. Pesame nambe technique use panira vendiyathu thaan.

Adi got up from his seat and went near Diya while she was continuously asking him questions. He hold her hand, twirled her around and dragged her to him by placing his hand on her waist. Diya was surprised by his sudden action and shivers sent to her spine when her back hit his hard chest and his hot breath on her neck. Before she could say anything Adi places soft kisses on her neck making her go weak on her knees.