~Chapter 15~

Diya bumped into a girl who came out of Adi's cabin

Diya : I'm sry I didn't see you.

?? : So you're that Diya.

Diya : Do I know you??

?? : I'm Meera and you better stay away from Aditya.

Saying that she left the office and met Vikram who was waiting in a cafe.

Vik : How did it go??

Meera : I did exactly as you told me.

Vik : Good now call your dad and tell him.

M : Ok

Meera called her dad

Meera's Father=MF

M : Appa remember yesterday night I was talking with you about something.

MF : Yes da.

M : could you help me by asking it to your friend.

MF : Hmm ok da, I'll try my best.

M : Thanks paa bye!!!

She turned to Vikram.

M : Done.

Vik: Alright now we just have to wait and then start our game. As your wish you'll get Aditya back to you and I will get my Diya.

At AK's Cabin

Diya went to Adi's cabin After Meera left.

Diya : Adi was that Meera your ex??

Adi : Hmm

Diya : Why did she come here?

Adi : I'll tell you later

Diya : Pshh come on Adi just tell me

Adi : I SAID I'LL TELL YOU LATER!!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT!! JUST GO & DO YOUR WORK DIYA!!!

Diya got scared as he Shouted to her.

Diya : Sorry sir. ( Tears brim in her eyes)

She left his cabin. Few minutes later Adi calmed down and realised he Shouted at Diya. He mentally facepalmed himself for shouting at her and started to look around her but she was no where to be seen. He tried calling her phone but it was switched off. Adi asked Rakesh and Pavi but none of them saw her. He was searching for her around the office like a mad man and finally went to the rooftop and found her standing there facing the other side. He ran to her and pulled her for a hug.

Adi : Yendi ippadi yellam panre. I was so worried about you.

Diya : Po yenkitte pesathe.

She tries to push him but he hugged her more tight.

Adi : I'm really sorry ma. I was just tensed just now. I'll tell u what happened.

Diya : It's ok you don't have to tell me. I'm not very important to you.

Adi : Diya appadi pesathe. You mean the world to me. Please just listen to me.

Diya : Hmmm

Adi started to tell her.
####

Adi was working in his cabin when Meera entered.