1

I'm not a die hard Directioner, I enjoy the music, I don't know everything about the boys, but I do enjoy writing, so I decided to write a fanfiction.

"Kennedy, for the last time, please come here." Liam shouted softly, "I sorry Daddy, I was wanna play." Kennedy said, running around a bit more, that is until Liam caught her when she jumped off the couch, "Oh you wanna play, okay let's play." Liam said, and started to tickle Kennedy, "Daddy, Daddy, no tickle monster." Kennedy screeched, "Oh all right. Do you want to go to Mrs. Jae's house or go shopping with me?" Liam asked the tree year old.

"Hmm, with you, so that way I know that you won't buy any gross foods anymore." Kennedy said, Liam smiled at his daughter's logic, "Oh, you LL." Liam said, Kennedy smiled, "I love you Daddy." Liam picked up his small daughter, "I love you too Kennedy." Liam smiled, "Noses." Liam said, rubbing his nose together with Kennedy's, making her screech, "Daddy, Daddy, that tickles." Liam smiled down to his little girl.

"Okay, get your tennies and jacket on, it isn't that cold out." Liam said, Kennedy jumped from Liam's arms and to the door where her shoes were, "Daddy?" Kennedy questioned while she attached the two peices of velcro for her shoes, "Ken?" Liam questioned, "I like my shoes, they're my favorite color. Green and blue. What's your favorite color?" Kennedy then asked Liam, "I like purple." Liam said, Kennedy's shoes they did buy in the boys section, and they had Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles on them. But quite a bit of Kennedy's clothes were 'boy clothes' because Kennedy decided 'pink looks like puke, and smiling flowers looks like devils.' Liam's nephew may have been spending too much time with Kennedy.

"Okay, Kennedy, which food would you prefer to have, ravioli, or pizza?" Liam questioned, holding up one of each, Kennedy grabbed the frozen pizza and put it in her lap in the cart, "Daddy, may I try to read?" She questioned, Liam was looking over her shoulder at the nutrion facts that she was about to read, "Of course." Liam said, "New- trish- in fa- c- s." Kennedy started, "Cal- er- es per serve- ing." Kennedy was reading, Liam smiled at how well his daughter could read.

"Excuse me sir." A man stopped Liam, "Yeah?" Liam asked turning around, "Uh, well you see, how old is your daughter? Its just my son has been in school for three years, and he doens't read that well, and she looks quite young, so actually, where does she go to school?" The man rambled on, Liam looked at Kennedy, "Ken, you wanna answer?" Liam asked, Kennedy looked up from where she was reading, "Uh sure, I'm three, and I go to Sunny Pre-School." Kennedy said, looking back at the box.

"In- greed- e- ence, to- mate- toes, pep- er- own- ies..." Kenned trailed off, "Yeah, I also have been working with her sense she was born, reading to her, and so on." Liam said, the lady smiled, "Well then, maybe you should quit whatever job you have now and become a teacher." He joked, Liam laughed.

"Daddy, you messed me up. I need help with this word." Kennedy said, Liam smiled, "Spell it." Liam said, Kennedy looked at Liam, "I- t." She said, Liam and the guy laughed, "Okay, now Ken, spell the word you were having trouble with." Liam said, Kennedy looked back at the pizza box, "C- h-e-e-s-e." She said, Liam looked at Kennedy, "Sound out the letters." Liam said, the man watched in amazement at Kennedy.

"Ch- ha- ee- ee- ss- ee." Kennedy sounded, "Ch- ee-s." Kennedy then said, "Is that right daddy?" Kennedy asked, Liam hugged Kennedy, "Yep." Liam reached into his back pocket and pulled out a Hersey's Chocolate mini, and handed it to Kennedy, "Daddy, I want strawberries." Liam sighed put the candy back into his pocket, he hardley ever buys sweets, and Kennedy doens't like them, "Okay, can I talk to him for a bit longer?" Liam asked, Kennedy nodded while sounding out the next word.

"Sorry about that, and about the me becoming a teacher, I tend to scare away little kids." Liam said, Kennedy nodded in agreement to her father's comment, "Yeah, honestly that's why I came over, I'm Zayn by the way." Zayn said putting her hand out, "Liam." He replied, giving her a hand shake, "I knew I reconozed you from somewhere, my ex use to watch boxing all the time." Zayn said, Liam smiled, "Yeah, many people find it hard to believe that I have a child." Liam said, Zayn smiled, "So, you rasing your daughter to be a genius, health nut, muscle girl?" Zayn asked, Liam gave a slight chuckle, "Yeah, I want her to succed in whatever she wants, so I'm giving her all the tools that I wish were taught to me when I was younger." Liam said.

Kennedy knew that her Daddy was about to go into a sensitive topic for him, so she decided now was the time to talk, "Is that your son." Kennedy asked, pointing to a cart that had a boy a couple of years older than herself in it, "That sure is." Zayn replied, going over and getting her son, who was banging his Superman toy and Batman toy together, "We better get going." Liam said.

"Liam, wait, you free to go to McDonald's sometime, we can put the two of them on the play area and we could talk?" Zayn asked, Kennedy spoke up, "Daddy told me he doesn't like McDonald's food, so if anyone asks me, say he'll pack a lunch for the park." Kennedy then tried sounding out another word, "That was actually my sister telling her that I didn't like McDonald's." Liam said, Zayb laughed, "Well here's my number, feel free to use it." Zayn said, Liam smiled, "So when someone annoying asks for my number I can use this, sweet." Liam joked, Zayn saw the joke, "Feel free to call it any time." Zayn tried to say without laughing, "Aww, now your getting spicific. I will call, here's mine." Liam said, quickly writing his number on a paper he found in his wallet, "I need to get going though." Liam said, Zayn and Liam exchanged their good byes, and Liam left.

"Okay so you want strawberries, they are over here." Liam said walking over to the fresh produce, "Ken, spell happy." Liam then said, "H- a- p- p- y." Kennedy said, she finished the pizza box and decided she was done reading, she wanted to spell, "Great, spell Kennedy." Liam said, most the time, your name is the first word you learn to spell, but Kennedy has always had problems spelling her name, "K- e- n- e- d- i- e?" Kennedy questioned, "Close, try again." Liam said, Kennedy thought about it for a few seconds, "Oh wait, K- e- n- n- e- d- y." Kennedy spelled, "Perfect, now can you spell, cook." Liam said, Liam has just been teaching her that the double o makes the ew sound, "C- o- o- k?" Kennedy questioned, Liam nodded his head, he picked up a container of strawberries, and smelled them, "Do you want me to make a fruit salad tonight to go with the pizza?" Liam asked, Kennedy smiled and nodded her head fast, "Yes please, can I construct a sentence?" Kennedy asked, Liam smiled.

"Remember, noun, verb, and the rest." Liam said, Kennedy nodded, "Sally and Mally ran three kilometers." Kennedy said, Liam smiled, "Very good." Liam then walked into something, "Oof. Liam is that you?" Liam looked up, he saw a face he hoped to never see again.

Liam turned around and ran to the check out.

--------

What do you all think of this story so far.

If you liked it vote or comment.

Thanks,

KylesPage