15

As soon as the two boys were on the mat, the fight started, Liam started by serving a hard upper jaw cut, Louis, who's was caught off guard, fell, he stood up immediately, bringing his knee to Liam abdomen, Liam stepped back, dodging Louis knee.

Liam went to punch Louis' cheek, Louis took Liam's hand pushed it to Liam, Liam twisted his arm causing Louis to lose his grip, Liam brought his left hand to grab Louis' hair, then his right hand, pulling Louis down, while Louis was recovering, Liam got in a good few punches, pretty soon Louis couldn't stand up, and coach Bobby called it.

"Nice work out there, Liam, whatever pissed you off might wanna stay with ya for a while." Bobby told Liam, Louis smirked, "It will." he answered, Liam glared at him. Louis walked up to Liam, catching him off guard, pushing him over flat on his ass.

"M'kay boys, Louis, equipment, Liam self workout." Bobby said, then watching the boys work out.

Zayn sat at his computer, smiling at his Liam, of course Zayn was going to ask Liam out sooner or later, it's just that they seem to be moving fast, they have only met two weeks ago, Zayn doesn't know what to do.

"M'kay guys, you all can go home, rest up for the matches, I know the one got canceled last week, we are still fighting to be considered at a real gym, of course we are, and we have over ten trophies saying 3rd best gym, and so many personal wins, so shower up, and be ready for the fights this week, well next week." Bobby said, the gym was small enough, that it didn't have a shower room or change rooms, only a small office for Bobby, but Niall tends to use it more.

Liam looked at the time, and they went to pick up Kennedy and Micky, practise ran long, Zayn must have gotten bored.

Kennedy went to bed right away, Liam walked into his room, taking a shower, and laid down on his bed.

Zayn walked into the room, walking over to Liam, who was just in his boxers, Zayn took off his shirt, sliding out of shoes, laying next to Liam, putting his face in his neck, licking it, then bitting, then licking, sucking, trying to find Liam's sweet spot, "Mmh! Zayn." Liam moaned out.

Zayn smirked against Liam's neck, taking Liam's boxers off, then his jeans, putting Liam's legs over his shoulders, getting his tongue starting at Liam's hole, going to his manhood, Liam moaned.

Zayn pulled lube, put some on his fingers, put two in Liam. Curling and scissoring inside of him, Liam let out a deep moan.

Soon Zayn lubed himself up, slipping inside, thrusting slowly, soon trusting harder, "Zay-yn, harder... ooh, mm, right there, faster, god." Liam yelled, Zayn smirked, decided to tease Liam, Liam closed his eyes at the pleasure, "I'm not god."

Zayn slowed down, shifting to miss the spot, going softly, "Zayn." Liam cried out, "Fuck me." he said, soon he felt Zayn pull out, till only the tip was in, Zayn trusted all the way in, Liam screamed in pleasure.

"I'm c-close." Liam said, Zayn grunted something that sounded like 'Me too.'

"Answer, I'm calling, its me Zee, answer you fricking phone." Liam phone, he woke up, looking around, realising that it was all a dream.

"Hello?" Liam asked into the phone, "You haven't came and picked up Kennedy, want me to pick her up and bring her to your's?" Zayn's voice rang through the phone, Liam face palmed himself, "Yes, I'm sorry, I fell asleep, is that bad?" Liam asked, wanting to punch something, "Nah, you had a hard workout, plus you probably are sore from your fight with Louis, he got your arm pretty good." Zayn said, Liam then groaned, "Didn't feel it until you pointed it out, god, that hurts." Liam complained, "My name isn't God." Zayn joked, Liam's face pale, it was a dream, wasn't it?

"M'kay well, I'm on the road with Micky and Kennedy. Kennedy is excited to see you." Zayn said, Liam smiled, "M'kay." Liam said, the Zayn hung up.

Soon Zayn was knocking at Liam's front door, after Liam cleaned up his little friend, "Daddy, I love you." Kennedy yelled, running to Liam, jumping, to which Liam caught her with his good arm, "Hi, Princess." Liam said, then Kennedy was struggling to get down, "I wanna show Micky something." Kennedy said, Liam put her down and the two kids ran to the play room.

"So, today was fun." Zayn said, sending Liam a wink, Liam's face internally paled, it was a dream wasn't it?

"Yeah." Liam replied, "What did you guys do?" Kennedy asked as she and Micky appeared from the playroom, "Well, I went to go see Liam work." Zayn said, Micky nodded, walking over to Zayn, nearly falling asleep into Zayn's legs, "Micks, we can't sleep here again, you and I are wearing Kennedy's an Liam's clothes already." Zayn coaxed, Micky groaned, "I wanna stay here though Dad, Kennedy and Liam are fun, it's boring at our house." Micky complained.

Liam walked over and whispered in Zayn's ear, "I know I shouldn't say this any louder, but I can put Kennedy and Micky to bed, and you can get more clothes for the two if you, I also got your guys' clothes washed today." Liam said, wanting Zayn to be able to have the choice weather him and Micky stay the night.

"M'kay, I'll be back in a few minutes." Zayn said, walking out the front door without explaining to Micky what was going on.

"Is Dad leaving without me?" Micky asked, Liam looked at Micky, "No, he went to go get clothes for you two so you can spend the night." Liam answered, Micky nodded, "Okay."

"But you two need to go get ready for bed, Kennedy go use my bathroom to go potty, Micky go use the one in the hallway, I'll fund some clothes for you to wear to bed, Micky." Liam instructed, both kids nodded, then started walking up the stairs, Liam walked to the basement, getting a large trash bag full of clothes from Conner, "M'kay, here they are." Liam mumbled, pulling out some clean underwear, Conner's father reused anything and everything not taking into account Kennedy is a girl, pyjama shorts and a tee shirt for Micky to wear.

"Here you go, Micky, I think these will fit just fine." Liam said, handing them to Micky, "Thanks Liam." Micky said, then he started stripping, Kennedy was at the other side of her room, changing into matching clothes, her an Conner are close enough friends that, even though the five year age difference and Kennedy still needed to shop in toddler, they like to have some matching clothes.

"Micky!" Kennedy exclaimed, "We are both wearing white tee shirts and shorts what start white have a scull and become black, with pockets." Kennedy said, excited that she and Micky were wearing the same clothes.

"Okay, Kennedy go brush your teeth, Micky, you too." Liam said, Micky and Kennedy both ran to them bathroom, Kennedy putting toothpaste on her green toothpaste, Micky putting toothpaste on his finger and using that.

Soon both kids were in bed, nearly asleep.

"Liam I need help." Zayn said, Liam walked down to where Zayn was standing, "Was it a dream?" Zayn asked, Liam was confused, "Was what a dream?" Liam questioned, Zayn started to freak out, "Oh god, I'm a horrible person." Zayn said, putting his face in his hands, "I'm not god." Liam smirked, Zayn let out a not so quiet scream, "Oh shit, did we- ya know- do the dirty?" Zayn asked, Liam's eyes widened, "I slightly remember it, maybe we did?" Liam started to mini freak out, "Are you sore?" Zayn asked, Liam looked at him, "Huh? Zayn this is not the time to wonder about that." Liam hissed, Zayn rolled his eyes, "You bottomed, so you may be sore." Zayn said.

Liam shifted slightly, "Well, yeah, but I also got pushed on my ass by Louis today." Liam said, still trying to figure out where's he's sore, "Here." Zayn said, reaching behind Liam, slapping his ass, not hard, just enough for Liam to feel, "Ow." Liam complained, "Now where did it hurt?" Zayn asked, feeling bad to hurt Liam, but they need to know, "Uh, mostly inside, I think." Liam said, confused still, if they both remember it, it must have happened, right?

--------
I have no clue what this chapter was, any idea if it is real or just a joint dream?

And does anyone like this story? I feel as if no one likes it?

I know the ending for this story, but most of my stories tend to start quick, and end smushed.
-------------\
@
-------------/
Starts fine, starts closing, then it ends horrible.

I'm in a car, we nearly his a racoon, it's the middle of the day, well bye.

Kai