12

Zayn didn't even wait until the car was at a stop, the car was still moving, slowly, but it was moving and he opened the door, and ran to where his friend stands with his limp son, "What are you doing?" Zayn screeched, freaked out that his only son his hardly breathing, "I was wondering if he did this often?" His friend, Mathew, asked.

Zayn walked up closer, "How did this happen?" Zayn asked, Liam was by Zayn's side, holding Kennedy close, "I was ready to wake him up, he fell asleep on the couch, he rolled over, and fell off the couch, but he didn't wake up." Mathew said, Liam then face palmed, "Most kids, when tired, can be moved, and they stay asleep, the only thing you have to worry about is weather he hit his head, and we'll know by doing this." Liam said, walking even closer, "Micky, we're going to get pancakes." Liam said, Micky sat up right away, waiting for Liam to continue, "Does your head hurt at all?" Liam asked, Micky felt along his head, getting put down by Mathew, "No, my head doesn't hurt. Should it?" Micky asked worried, Liam smiled, "Nope, heads aren't suppose to hurt." Liam answered, Liam took Kennedy back to the truck, Zayn talked to Mathew a bit more.

"Good thing you are dating a medic." He joked to Zayn, Zayn slightly laughed, "Eh, actually, he's a professional boxer." Zayn told him, "And we aren't dating." He finished, Mathew smiled, "Ooh, either you date him, or I do." Mathew said, Micky was standing right next to them while they were talking, he knew what dating means, it means when you go outside with someone and kiss, he also knew that Liam and his Dad aren't dating, because they didn't go outside, they stayed in the kitchen. He's going to need to tell Kennedy that someone wants to date her Dad, but first, he will need to explain what dating is.

"M'kay, shall we get back to Kennedy and Liam?" Zayn asked, Micky nodded walking back to the truck, getting in beside Kennedy. Most people who are really close to someone and they are younger, they come up with a secret language, Micky and Kennedy came up with one that they don't really need to talk.

Micky looks at Kennedy with a sad, pitiful expression, 'That guy likes you Daddy.' Micky's expression read, Kennedy widen her eyes, 'Really? What do we do?' Micky read, he shrugged, 'Tell you when we talk, we can't have them know our plans.' Micky then expressed, Kennedy nodded, 'Agreed.'

"The two of them are so cute together." Zayn said, Kennedy just widen her eyes wide, they must read minds or something, "I know, should we ever tell them that they're related?" Liam asks, Zayn thinks about this for a few seconds, "I don't see why not, they're just really good friends, and what else does every good friend want than to be related to one another." Liam said, Zayn agreed, "When we get back to your place." Liam nodded, agreeing with Zayn.

"Daddy?" Kennedy's small voice rang through the truck, "Yes?" Liam asked, keeping his focus on the road, "What's this?" Kennedy question, holding up an object, "Kens, remember what we talked about, while I'm driving I can't turn around." Liam softly reminded, Kennedy huffed, "Why not?" She asked, but before Liam could answer, Micky answered.

"Because, we will get in a crash, and we will explode." Micky then proceeded to fist bump himself, doing fire works, and moving his hands to show an explosion, then nodded, "Something like that, or we would just get bad owies."Liam told the two kids, who no doubt have imaginations running wild, thinking of exploding, "Micky, where did you learn that?" Zayn asked, Micky smiled, "I was watching the movie with you." Micky answered, Zayn looked confused, "What movie?" Zayn asked Micky shrugged, "Well, I was suppose to sleep, but I couldn't so I came to the living room, in there you were watching a movie, and I watched just that, a dad was driving, and a mom was waving on the sidewalk, the dad then smiled, they showed there was two girls, and a baby in a car seat, he was a boy, a crash happened, the dad took his eyes off the road, it moved in slow motion, two cars crashed, and a big red, yellow, and orange fire shot out from the two cars, the mom ran to the crash, but was held back by another person, he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"The next scene they were in a church, there were pictures of the four in the car, the mom talked saying 'My brother was always a great man, it made a stupid choice, he thought his car would save at lease his kids, now he has met his wife in heaven, along with their kids, and their unborn child.' It was sad." Micky said, Zayn was still more confused that you could think, "I never watched that movie." Zayn said, looking to Liam, 'Have you?' He mouthed, Liam shook his head no, "Wait, I saw it at Mathew's he had me try to take a nap." Micky said, Zayn smiled, "M'kay." Zayn said, not knowing what else to say.

They got to Liam house, and the two kid immediately ran to the play room where Kennedy had a fort that when over a card table, her and Micky went into it, "Dating is when two people who love each other, go out and kiss." Micky explained.

While the two kids were talking about setting their parent up, Liam and Zayn had other things to tend to, "Okay, you sure your sister is fine with this?" Liam asked, him and Zayn were going to take pictures, send them to Zayn's sister, she will send the lowest reasonable price for Harry's old studio, then they are going to put the pictures on Craigslist.

"Yeah, I told her about your problem about some of Harry's stuff still being here, so she agreed to this." Zayn told Liam, Liam smiled, "Thanks for the help then." He said, walking into the spare room with Zayn following.

"M'kay, the mikes are one hundred pounds...." And Zayn and Liam posted the pictures.

"Can Micky and I just stay the night? Its too late to wake Micky up, he loves his sleep." Zayn said, Liam nodded, "I sleep with Micky!" Kennedy told Zayn and Liam, of course Zayn and Liam held back laughter at how Kennedy worded her sentence.

"I'll sleep with you then." Zayn laughed into Liam's ear, "I have a guest room." Liam replied, Zayn shrugged.

'The calm before the storm.' Liam thought.

------
I know this is short, like really short, but I need to ask you guys a question, do you ever get compared to someone and wish you were more like them?

I have an older brother, and he's the perfect child, great grades, strong, helpful, and he knows what words to say when. Me? I'm a sarcastic little sister, trying so hard to please everyone, so I'm in my bed right now, crying, trying to live up to everyone's standards of a great child.

I'm pretty sure the only reason my dad would ever talk to me is because I have quite a bit of muscle and he wants me to be better.

My mom just hates me and I can see it in her eye, she hates me.

I feel the only way to get this out is to cry to my dog or type it, and I hate everything right now, I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks if you read this, I'm also sorry.

Kai