21

What I said about this being the epilogue, I lied, I decided I wanted to do something else, here it is.
Liam, Zayn, Micky, and Kennedy all were watching a movie one January Friday night, Liam was eight months pregnant and couldn't seem to find a comfortable position, every time he did, one of the babies would move and push on his bladder, or kidney, or really anything they could find.

"Here is Kingston, he's a bit lower, so he'll be born first, he also seems bigger, or it's Paisley, she is also bigger, Kingston or Paisley will protect their little brother or sister." Zayn's said, moving his hand around to find the outline of the bigger baby's head, "Then there is," Zayn started, moving around to find the littler siblings head, "either Bailey or Marie, they are probably going to be more calm, while Kingston or Paisley will be considerably more strong willed, like their Daddy." Zayn said, somehow Kennedy and Micky worked out to the point that Zayn was Boppy and Liam was Daddy.

Everything was fine, that is until he heard, "Daddy peed his pants, look Micky, Daddy peed his pants." Kennedy said, Liam looked down, and saw that his water broke, Zayn saw as well, "M'kay, I'm going to call Niall." Zayn said, doing just that.

Niall was at their house, Micky's room became the old music room, the playroom became Kennedy's room, Kennedy's room became the baby's rooms, they don't know the genders, but they are both the same gender, either boy or girl.

Liam and Zayn got into Liam's mini van, they traded out this pick up, much to Liam's dismay, "Ow, ow, ow." Liam chanted as another contraction hit him, "You are doing great, Baby." Zayn said, one hand on the wheel, the other holding Liam's, "My boyfriend is in labor." Zayn shouted, once they got to the hospital.

Hours later "Okay Liam, its time to push." The midwife said, Liam did, "F^ck, Zayn, oh god! I hate you, ow, never touch me again." Liam screamed, pushing, tears brimming his eyes, Zayn kept holding Liam's hand, feeling his hand hurting, but he knew Liam was in loads of pain.

"Okay Liam, the heads out, just the shoulders and the rest will be easy." The midwife prompted, "Ahh, Zayn, make it stop." Liam yelled, screaming bloody murder at the feeling, "You are doing great, babe, once the babies are out you will feel so much better." Zayn said, trying to comfort his boyfriend, Liam kept screaming.

"Okay, shoulders are out, just pants now, Liam did, soon relief filled his face, not for long though, a contraction for the second baby hit, "I can't do it." Liam cried, "The baby still isn't crowning yet." The midwife, Joann said, Liam started breathing heavy, "I can't do it." He said, feeling the contraction.

"Push." Joann said, Liam did, tears in his eyes, "It's breach, push." Joann informed, Liam did what Joann said, "You have two beautiful boys." Joann said, Liam looked to Zayn, smiled tiredly up at him, Zayn smiled back, the cut the babies' cords, "Names?" Joann asked.

"The oldest weights ten pounds three ounces, the youngest weighs nine pounds fourteen ounces.

"The oldest is Kingston Malone Malik." Zayn answered, then Liam told the younger one's name, "The youngest will be Bailey Jackson Malik." Liam answered, remembering what. Zayn had said yesterday, at eight at night, it's nearly eight in the morning, "Can I sleep?" Liam asked, meaning more 'I'm going to fall asleep because I just pushed over twenty pounds out, my arse hurts I won't be able to walk normal for a while, and this is the last peaceful sleep I will get for a year.' Liam knew what he meant, Zayn knew what he meant, "Goodnight, babe, I'll keep an eye on our boys, want me to call Niall so he can bring the kids when they wake up?" Zayn asked, Liam sighed, "You know for a fact along with me that Kennedy wakes up at six forty five, and Micky has been doing the same, so they are both up and driving Niall insane, but yeah, I want them here." Liam said, leaning back into the pillow, sleep seconds away.