19

I don't even know why I'm still writing, no one is reading, so its pretty obvious that I'm a horrible writer.

Liam and Zayn sat on the sofa, watching the kids through the playroom door, Liam and Zayn were both thinking about what to do now, Zayn had nine or so months to make the four of them a good family like thing for the new kid, along with the two existent ones, Kennedy and Micky were doing flash cards in the playroom, Kennedy has made it her goal for the summer to make Micky smart enough to skip grade two and be in grade three with her, "Off?" The two men heard Micky question, "Close, off has two 'f's', but one 'f' is..." Kennedy hinted, "Of." Micky said after a minute or so of thinking, "Good, now..." Kennedy trailed off, the sound of her changing flash cards fled through the room, out the door, and around Liam and Zayn's ears.

"Prince- ess?" Micky questioned, Kennedy smiled, "Yes, now put it all together." Kennedy instructed, "Princess." Micky answered, "Yes now..." Kennedy turned to her side, there is where she had the work sheets from deciding which grade to be in, asking the questions, "Yes, round forty five." Kennedy said, Micky was slightly confused, "Fifty?" Micky questioned, "Is that a question or answer?" Kennedy asked, doing what Liam did to her when she was two, "Answer!" Micky shouted, Kennedy smirked, "It sounded like a question. Answer." Kennedy said, Micky nodded, "Fifty." Micky said firmly, "Good..."

The learning session continued like that. Zayn and Liam were about to talk as well, "So, what should we do?" Zayn asks, he knew that if anyone was going to uproot themselves and their child, it'll be him, Liam has a house, with a yard, and places for people to go when they are mad at each other, his house is a two bedroom apartment with an office, it could become a room, but you would need to get curtains for the doors, or maybe new doors, the doors are glass, and the patio can be accessed by either the master bedroom or a door in the living room, but over all it isn't a big apartment, you can't have the fridge and dishwasher open at the same time.

"I don't know." Liam replied, he didn't want to move, he knows by the time you start showing that you are pregnant, you don't want to leave the house, people are rude to the pregnant, even though they knew about the experiment, Louis is the only person that hasn't had a child, the other boys were a few years older.

"Say what's on your mind." Zayn prompted, Liam tilted his head slightly, "If we stay in the arrangement we are in now, you spend most of Micky and your time here, so until school starts back up, we continue doing what we are doing now, and we cross the other bridge later." Liam said, he has long enough legs, that throughout all of being pregnant with Kennedy he could drive, "What about you getting you and Kennedy getting places?" Zayn asked, almost reading Liam's mind backwards, "I could drive the entire time through being pregnant." Liam answered, Zayn has been through all of this, "I couldn't, and you only got six months in to being pregnant before she was born, remember, she was a premature baby by three months." Zayn said, Liam nodded, "I know, but I have longer legs than you do, so I should be fine, and if the baby ends up being too big, then I will call you, I'm trying to be as little bother as possible." Liam told Zayn, Zayn smiled, "Can I move in?.. Along with Micky." Zayn asked, Liam gave Zayn the weirdest look possible, "Uh, shouldn't the person you are going to move in with ask, and don't you think we have just recently met." Liam said, Zayn thought about this for a while, "Three weeks today, yeah, I guess now that you say it like that, but we have less than nine months to get ready for the baby, get the kids ready, and work it out so the three of them don't have to deal with us fighting constantly." Zayn said, Liam then let out a breath he had no clue he was holding in.

"And," Liam let out, "we have to do all of this without wanting space from each other, because Kennedy and Micky are seemly best friends, so we can't tear them apart." Liam reminded, Zayn threw his head back, "Thanks for that reminder, but that won't be a problem for me because I love you too much to want to have space from you." Zayn said sweetly, Liam smiled, his hormones already setting in, but not too bad right now, so he is still able to keep them in check, for a little while longer now, Liam leaned into Zayn slightly, hugging him, "I'd love for the two of you to move in, but where would everyone go?" Liam asked, already knowing the answer, "Well, we give him the option of either the playroom or the old music room, well I guess the gym loft would work, but he might not like that." Zayn said, Liam thought about this for a while longer, "Why those two options?" He asked, still leaning into Zayn, using Zayn as support, "Simple, when we have the kid, we are going to want it to have a room close to ours, so we turn the guest room into the nursery, Micky gets one of the rooms down here, the other becomes the guest room, and most of the toys in the playroom can fit in Kennedy or Micky's room." Zayn said, getting the message, snuggling Liam, putting his arms over Liam's shoulders.