10

Liam slammed the phone down and ran to kill Harry, when Liam looked over he saw Kennedy being held by Harry, and Liam's parental mode kicked in, he ran over where Zayn was already wrestling Harry, Micky ran over and started hitting Harry's legs, "No! Let go of her meanie!" He kept yelling, Kennedy just kept crying and yelling, Liam had enough of Harry's shit to last a life time, and then today happened.

Liam grabbed hold of Harry's curls, pulling away Harry, Zayn caught Kennedy who was struggling out of Harry's arms enough to the point he was about to drop her, Liam pinned Harry against Kennedy's playroom door, right by the front door, "You listen here asshole. Zayn please take the kids in the backyard or something, please." Liam asked, Zayn nodded, picking up Kennedy, who was crying, and Micky, who was also crying, his fist hurt from hitting Harry's knee cap.

"Why did you decide to break into my house?" Liam yelled, Harry smirked, "Because of these." Harry said, moving slightly so he could get two folded up pieces of paper. Liam snatched them up, reading the first one.

Deed:

Owners: Liam Payne Harry Styles

Signatures: LIAM PAYNE HARRY STYLES

"I still own the house, and I decided to kick you out." Harry said, Liam looked at him, "And I have a key still, never thought that I would make a spare, would you?" Harry taunted, Liam looked pissed, "Asshole." Liam mumbled, knowing there was no way around it, he decided to call his lawyer, Niall, yes Niall was a certified lawyer.

"Oh, don't forget about this paper." Harry said, handing Liam another piece of paper.

Directed to: Liam Payne

For: Custody of Kennedy Payne

When: Next week

"Looks like you haven't seen the last of me." Harry smirked, Liam, who was still pinning Harry, got out him phone, "Niall, I need you here, now, Harry is taking me to court for custody of Kennedy." Liam said, Niall is Liam's first contact, and the gym, where Niall is going over another case, was fairly close, so in a matter of five minutes, Niall was at Liam's door, and walked in on Liam in the kitchen, fixing the mac and cheese, Zayn sitting on the sofa, watching Harry intently, and the playroom door by the front door open, revealing Kennedy and Micky.

Zayn took over cooking so the three could talk.

"Harry." Niall said coldly, he witnessed some of the things Harry did to Liam, along with what he did to Kennedy, "Niall haven't seen you in forever." Harry said, Niall glared, "Actually you can leave, I need to talk to Mr. Payne." Niall said, Harry got up and left.

Liam handed Niall the papers, Niall sat on the couch, reading through the papers.

"M'kay, for the house, there is the add on that you made last year, you own that, as for everything else, you actually own it all Liam, Harry hasn't made a payment in over three years, so this is just a spook, I can talk to my in housing, and he can clear this up." Niall said, getting on the phone with his friend, "Yea, 2334 Northway Road, yes really close to the gym, Miguel's boxing fitness and SAS gym." Niall said, "M'kay, see you, wait, today is your day off, you live a block away." Niall's Irish voice said, "Oh, your coming."

In a matter of three minutes Kirk, the friend, was at Liam's house, Niall and him talked, "M'kay, this Harry person can't kick you out on any level, now just sign here, and call over Harry and have him sign this, if he refuses, mention Kirk Land, me, he's had a few run ins with me, but then tell him to sign or you say you are going to take him to property court, if he still refuses to sign call me and Niall to talk to him." With that Kirk left.