5

Harry stood on Liam's front lawn, stunned that Liam punched him, he knew that Liam was a boxer, but Liam was never the violent type when the two of them were dating.

"Liam, punching people is not the right way to handle you feelings." Niall scolded Liam said, "I know, just everyone get out of my house, Niall take Kennedy to your house, she's nearly asleep." Liam said, motioning over to Kennedy, who was laying down singing along to Bubble Guppies quietly, "Outside, outside! Outside, everybody, outside! Line up, everybody, line up, line up, line up, line gup, gup, gup, gup, guppies! Everybody, get out, get, get, get out, get up, get everybody go...Outside! Mr. Grouper: Here we go, here we go, here we go, everybody line up, here we go outside! Everybody, let's g-go, go, go, go, g-get out-out-out-out-out-out-out-out-out-outside! Bubble Gup-PIES..." Liam smiled slightly at his daughter.

"Okay, here is her over night bag, all that is in here is a change of clothes and some of her favorite toys, including Speckles." Liam said, "Daddy." Kennedy said quietly after a moment of so of silence, "Yes?" Liam asked, zipping up her bag, "He is not going to leave, is he." Kennedy asked, pointing out the window, to Harry who had his head in his hands.

Truth be told, Harry was hungover, yes he drove drunk, but not too drunk, maybe a bit tipsy.

Some black haired man came to the door, holding a young boy, slightly older than Kennedy, and rung the bell, "Who are you?" Harry asked, the man looked at him, "Zayn, and you are?" He prompted the curly hair, slightly still drunk, tall lad, "Harry, and I know for a fact that Liam doesn't like you." Harry answered with a smirk, even though he won't leave until Liam and Kennedy like him, he is going to make sure that no one else can have him, "M'kay." Zayn said, just as Liam answered the door.

"Zayn, hey." Liam said, "Hi. Uh, I saw on the news this morning that you were up late last night and that you have a big fight tonight, I was wondering of you needed me to watch Kennedy, here of course we don't know each other too well yet, while you rest up, er practice er something." Zayn said, slightly getting caught on his words, he could use a few lessons from Kennedy, 'Or maybe Liam.' he thought, the shook the idea from his head, he was holding a five year old, in front of a three year old, and around three boxers he didn't know, and two people he didn't know that looked at Liam like a little brother.

"Uh, yeah, I just need to ask. Ni, you don't have to watch Kennedy of you don't want." Liam said, Niall shrugged, "Alright." He said and left.

"And you four, I love you all very much, now leave." Liam said, Nick, Sydney, and Josh all left quietly, "Maybe I should stay so he doesn't feed Kennedy anything she is allergic to." Louis said.

"Lou, I don't think she is allergic to anything, so if you stay, I will not so politely tell you to leave." Liam said, Louis huffed, "Fine, but if that ass Harry isn't gone in two hours, you text me, and I'll tell Sydney to kick his ass." Louis said, "Louis, children in the room, leave." Liam said, Louis left.

"Hi Micky, do you like Bubble Guppies?" Liam asked, Micky nodded tiredly, "Over there Kennedy is watching Bubble Guppies if you wanna watch with her . Just ask you Dad." Liam said, not wanting to step on any of Zayn's toes if he only watched Micky watch some telly.

Micky looked up at Zayn, silently asking, "'Course." Zayn said, setting Micky on his feet, who ran over to the couch and laid down beside Kennedy, taking up two of the three squares, Kennedy's small shoulders, mixed with Micky's bigger, but still small shoulders took up an entire square.

"Kens, if you fall asleep, you won't be able to sleep tonight." Liam told Kennedy, "No! I don't wanna fall asleep and see him again." Kennedy cried out. Liam walked over to Kennedy, tired, but you kid always come first, "Kens, I know that you don't want to relive that, but please, you don't need to sleep, Zayn and Micky are going to be here, and I'll be asleep in my room, you can come in if Zayn needs to leave." Liam said, then he walked over to Zayn.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Kennedy can sometimes... what's the word, make a grown man feel stupid, she's made most of my friends feel stupid by telling them definitions, and other things." Liam said, Zayn smiled, "Of course I want to do this, I just have one question." Zayn said, "Which is?" Liam asked, Zayn thought for a second if Liam would find this offensive, "How is Kennedy so smart, she's smarter than a child who has been in school for over three years, she has been in school for one year, I was just wondering?" Zayn started to ramble, "Uh, while I was pregnant with her, I was going to abort her, I didn't think it would work, I know male pregnancy is more and more common, but I was still scared, I didn't have much money, and I was the only one working, so I was looking on the internet, I found something saying if you are scared that your child will turn out wrong, there's this music you are suppose to listen to, it is suppose to make you baby smarter, so I did, and I think that is why, I'm not that smart, and her other father is a smart as a box of rocks." Liam said, "M'kay, go to sleep, get money from the fight to pay for Kennedy." Zayn said.

Liam walked up the stairs, then just fell asleep as soon as he fell on the bed, passed out from lack of sleep.

"Okay, I'll make breakfast." Zayn said, looking at the two kids, laying on their sides, watching a Dora and Diego.

----

I know, this is rushed, I'm sorry, but I wanted to end on a cute note.

What do you want me to update next.

Thanks,

KylesPage